• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

A single robber with a handgun held up the Liberty Bank branch inside Bel Air's Harford Mall Friday morning. The Bel Air Police Department said Saturday that a white male, in his late 40s or early 50s, walked into the branch at approximately 9:30 a.m. Friday morning, showed a "small frame black revolver" and "demanded cash." As shown by surveillance photos released by the police, the robber wore a brown camouflage baseball cap with a green camouflage bandanna under it, a black, long sleeved pullover shirt with white stripes running down each sleeve, blue jeans and black shoes

Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact Det. Mark Zulauf at 410-638-4500 or at mzulauf@belairmd.org, or Det. Sgt. Jim Lockard at 410-638-4500 or jlockard@belairmd.org.

http://www.baltimore...0,7761758.story

#2 overtaxed

overtaxed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Don't see the problem. He just made an undocumented withdrawal.

#3 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

He just made an undocumented withdrawal.

Really?

Bank Robbers seem to love Harford County, must be a easy job for them.

#4 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

Really?

I know. There were two killed and like 7 shot this weekend in Harford County

#5 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

I know. There were two killed and like 7 shot this weekend in Harford County

Typical deflection.

#6 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,548 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Typical deflection.

Ironic...

#7 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Typical deflection.

Oh, Did I get that wrong?

#8 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

could possibly be a serial bank robber or a group of criminals and I agree Harford County banks must be easy to rob..............maybe someone will notice the person in the pictures and turn him in before someone gets hurt.

#9 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

There has been a rash of bank robberies in Harford County over the last year or so. I would be surprised if its not the same guy, or couple of guys. The descriptions are usually very similar.

On a side note, I think that Liberty Bank has been at the Mall since it opened in the early 70s. Or at least it seems like it has.

#10 ybnormal

ybnormal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,356 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Really?

Like murdering scumbags seem to love the city?

#11 musicmd

musicmd

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Like murdering scumbags seem to love the city?

Still following blacks with independent cards? scumbags, you would fit right in.

#12 Morgan208

Morgan208

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

Your hypersensitivity over any criticism of blacks only magnifies the disproportionate amount of crime blacks commit. In Md. 30% of the population commit 75% of all violent crime. Deflect all you want but nothing changes facts.

#13 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,378 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

The real story here, and with all bank / store robberies... why the heck don't these businesses upgrade their freakin' surveillance cameras!?!?!?!?

There should be a couple of VERY high resolution cameras at every door in these places, at about 5 feet off the ground. Motion sensor results in snapping an image. Very simple stuff. Amusement parks snap very clear images of people moving pretty fast on roller coasters just to make a few extra dollars here and there. It's the same concept. Except you might actually be able to use the photos to positively identify someone.

All these grainy stills taken from 20 year old cameras mounted well above head level are a joke.

#14 ybnormal

ybnormal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,356 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Still following blacks with independent cards? scumbags, you would fit right in.

Typical response from one with the mentality of a 10-year old. One would think you would eventually tire of dreaming up pathetic unfounded excuses for your ilk.

#15 ybnormal

ybnormal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,356 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Your hypersensitivity over any criticism of blacks only magnifies the disproportionate amount of crime blacks commit. In Md. 30% of the population commit 75% of all violent crime. Deflect all you want but nothing changes facts.

As the old saying goes morgan, consider the source. You can't reason with a 10-year old mentality with a 200-year old chip on its shoulder.

#16 musicmd

musicmd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Deflect is your middle name, did you read my post. Please tell me where I am defending black crimes.

I guess you follow blacks around supermarkets checking for blacks who may have independent cards in their, possession and drive through blacks communities looking for expense cars. You are one of the most hypersensitivity bigots on this forum. Your hypersensitivity with my postings tells a lot of about you and your scumbag friend. You are one of those bigots that defend white crimes, by focusing on blacks crimes.
One more time my, I was posting about ybnormal fixation on blacks with snap cards and blacks with expense cars that he cannot afford. I do not know where you are coming from, but please crawl back under that rock you call home, and stop following me around with your lying BS. You seem upset. Talking about hypersensitivity, you and YB have a lot in common. You and he should get a room.

Your criticism of blacks only magnifies how shallow you are. You judge the actions of a few to paint all blacks as the same, yet you see whites as individuals. Really tells a lot about people that think like you.:confused:

Edited by musicmd, 11 September 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#17 musicmd

musicmd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

As the old saying goes morgan, consider the source. You can't reason with a 10-year old mentality with a 200-year old chip on its shoulder.

Looking in a mirorr, I see. Has it cracked

#18 musicmd

musicmd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

Typical response from one with the mentality of a 10-year old. One would think you would eventually tire of dreaming up pathetic unfounded excuses for your ilk.

You follow blacks around who you suspect have snap cards, you drive through black communties counting expense cars, and you have the nerve to tell me, I have the mentality of a 10-year old. What a sick scumbag, and low life.

#19 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

The real story here, and with all bank / store robberies... why the heck don't these businesses upgrade their freakin' surveillance cameras!?!?!?!?

There should be a couple of VERY high resolution cameras at every door in these places, at about 5 feet off the ground. Motion sensor results in snapping an image. Very simple stuff. Amusement parks snap very clear images of people moving pretty fast on roller coasters just to make a few extra dollars here and there. It's the same concept. Except you might actually be able to use the photos to positively identify someone.

All these grainy stills taken from 20 year old cameras mounted well above head level are a joke.

Good question, its almost as if they believe they will never be robbed. A few extra dollars and clearer pictures.

There was a bank robbery in Sevena Park a while back and the camera was behind the glass with the teller, so when the camera took the picture it was so distorted that all you could see was a figure and this was a fairly new bank.

#20 mrsmlh

mrsmlh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

After reading all the posts I'm curious what does black crime in the city have to do with bank robberies in Harford County?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users