• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

He is sure playing like a major floater against the Eggles. Maybe he should read about Johnny Unitas or learn how to mimic Flacco and just keep his mouth shut during the pre-season. After all, Johnny said "talk is cheap, lets play football." Griffin apparently would rather talk than play football. What a primma donna overated one-year wonder.. for all his mouth he is playing like a green rookie. Russell Wilson he ain't....

#2 AFKAR7

AFKAR7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

He is sure playing like a major floater against the Eggles. Maybe he should read about Johnny Unitas or learn how to mimic Flacco and just keep his mouth shut during the pre-season. After all, Johnny said "talk is cheap, lets play football." Griffin apparently would rather talk than play football. What a primma donna overated one-year wonder.. for all his mouth he is playing like a green rookie. Russell Wilson he ain't....

While I don't believe in all the hype, I also won't let just one game judge how good someone may or may not be. Their whole team has pretty much sucked tonight.

#3 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,565 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

This is his first "live" action- and it shows.

#4 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

This is his first "live" action- and it shows.

I always laugh when these Redskin fans claim he is so much better than Michael Vick. He might be smarter but he isn't better. He is Vick Jr.:D

#5 HAIL2BNG

HAIL2BNG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,977 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Got troll?

#6 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

Got troll?

I thought you would be getting drunk somewhere as both your Spanks and Deadskins lost tonight. Double whammy eh? I guess though you are happy with the football loss though as Bob3 put up some garbage time stats after the Eggles were tired out from running so many plays in the first half....

#7 Omahabeach

Omahabeach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Russel Wilson and Andrew Luck will both have longer more productive careers than RG3. Both are more durable and do not have knees made of chalk.

Cant wait here Skip Clueless tomorrow and what sorry a.. reasons he comes up with. You would have thought he learned his lesson with Tebow.

#8 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,354 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

I always laugh when these Redskin fans claim he is so much better than Michael Vick. He might be smarter but he isn't better. He is Vick Jr.:D

Vick is a 10 year veteran. RG3 is not.

He played terribly tonight, but again, it's hard for me to cast stones when the Ravens looked like the worst team in football on thursday. Other than maybe the Giants.

#9 elj1201

elj1201

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Robert Griffin "the turd"?

is that really supposed to be funny? how old are you?

#10 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

Old enough not to have a stupid Avatar like you do..so I wouldn't be casting stones at others if I were you... just saying....

#11 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

Vick is a 10 year veteran. RG3 is not.

He played terribly tonight, but again, it's hard for me to cast stones when the Ravens looked like the worst team in football on thursday. Other than maybe the Giants.

Yeah, and Vick looked ten times better than Bob3 in that game, but he almost got killed, which just shows how stupid it is to try to be a running NFL QB, unless you want a short career, with few full seasons of games played.

#12 HAIL2BNG

HAIL2BNG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,977 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

It isn't so much age as it is mental midgetry at work. He also has an obsession with RG3. Expect a thread every game he doesn't look so hot and nothing when he lights it up.

#13 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Lame thread.

#14 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

I stop far short of calling people filthy names, no matter how witty I fancy myself, but truly RG3 did not look good last night. It is not too surprising considering the injury he is coming back from, but he seemed slow, tentative, and lacking confidence. That could come I suppose, and it would no doubt help him out if the rest of the team did not suck. Part of the problem is that the Eagles utterly ambushed them, and the Potatoes didn't even know what hit them. It is early, though.

#15 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

It isn't so much age as it is mental midgetry at work. He also has an obsession with RG3. Expect a thread every game he doesn't look so hot and nothing when he lights it up.

Isn't that exactly what you do when it comes to Flacco? Only you do it on this BALTIMORE based forum. Which makes you the troll, not me Einstein..

#16 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,082 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Lame thread.

Of course it is. The guy hasn't seen game speed since he got hurt. That's the downside of not playing in the pre-season.

#17 HAIL2BNG

HAIL2BNG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,977 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Isn't that exactly what you do when it comes to Flacco? Only you do it on this BALTIMORE based forum. Which makes you the troll, not me Einstein..

Can you point me to the threads I've started to repeatedly talk about Flacco? It's easy to do when it comes to you and the 2012 Rookie of the year.

#18 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Can you point me to the threads I've started to repeatedly talk about Flacco? It's easy to do when it comes to you and the 2012 Rookie of the year.

Rookie of the year, what a joke. How can anyone win an award when they didn't even play a full season? Meaningless sympathy award because he got hurt. Should have gone to Wilson a superior player.

You brought my threads on yourself by trolling with your stupid threads such as the best selling jersey question. You are the biggest troll still around on the Ravens forum so quit trying to turn things around and make me the bad guy here. My threads are all a product to counter the crap you spew around here, so deal with it and stop whining...

#19 HAIL2BNG

HAIL2BNG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,977 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

He led the league in yards per pass and yards per rush attempt. He also had the exact number of pass attempts as you hero, Wilson so I guess missing one game didn't matter to anyone but a hater like you, Hadley.

I didn't think you'd find any threads. You see, troll, that's what trolls do. They start trolling threads much like this one. Carry on, troll.

#20 jessup270

jessup270

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,919 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Of course it is. The guy hasn't seen game speed since he got hurt. That's the downside of not playing in the pre-season.

RGIII walks as if he is still hurt, hard to play in the NFL like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users