• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Lamar Woodley: OUT. Stokley, Canty, and Asa Jackson: IN.

(Inactives for the Ravens: Jensen, Williams, Trawick, O. Brown, Scott, D. Thompson, and Simon.)

#2 jamesdean

jamesdean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

With this laughable excuse for a running game, I'd like to see Scott activated for a game and see what he can do.  You would think that would have crossed the minds of our brilliant coaching staff.  And while I thought it was extreme at the time, I firmly agree with you that Rice should have been IR'd weeks ago.  The guy is either done as a running back or he's hurt. Pick your choice because there are no C or D on the test.   With the offensive line being as bad as it is, he's NEVER going to get any more gaping holes like the one he had in Chicago, which you could have driven a car through.  On his own, he's helpless.  Get him out of there.  He's a waste of a roster spot.

#3 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

With this laughable excuse for a running game, I'd like to see Scott activated for a game and see what he can do.  You would think that would have crossed the minds of our brilliant coaching staff.  And while I thought it was extreme at the time, I firmly agree with you that Rice should have been IR'd weeks ago.  The guy is either done as a running back or he's hurt. Pick your choice because there are no C or D on the test.   With the offensive line being as bad as it is, he's NEVER going to get any more gaping holes like the one he had in Chicago, which you could have driven a car through.  On his own, he's helpless.  Get him out of there.  He's a waste of a roster spot.

It's painful to keep watching him crap the bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users