#1 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

World Star Hip Hop!  Of course!

A 17-year-old girl told police that she was at the Victoria's Secret store at the Westfield Annapolis mall on Black Friday when she was attacked by two women at 12:40 a.m.  One woman pushed her to the ground, jumped on her and punched her in the head. Then a second woman joined in, jumping on her and punching her, the girl told police.

The video shows a throng of people in the store when two women — one in a white shirt and another in black and green — attack a girl in a striped shirt. A few people step in to break up the fight and push away the two women.

Police described the attackers as two black women with heavy builds. One was wearing gold earrings and had black hair with red tips. The other was wearing a white sweatshirt.

Be on the lookout for Shirley Hemphill & Queen Latifa.

Savages.

And a hate crime for sure.  A real one, not the fake kind that Calamari falls for.

Edited by Jeebus, 03 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#2 50defense

50defense

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

Read about this in the Capitalbay

The video only paints a brief picture of the event.  Like most fights we would need to know what happened first not next.  I am sure both parties are at falt to some degree. A hate crime is a bit of a reach considering the extent of same race violence in our area. This could easily have been between same race members.

#3 Bartman

Bartman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Saw the pics of the 2 accused in this incident. Don't think I'd want to see them in Anything from Victoria's Secret.

Yet another reason to do your shopping online.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't try to tell me that what I see with my own two eyes ISN'T what I'm seeing with my own two eyes!

#4 yeah

yeah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

not a hate crime

#5 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

It's interesting that the video starts as the fight starts. Was there enough of a verbal altercation prior that someone would start making a video of it?
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#6 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,072 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

not a hate crime

I see no proof either way. Not enough info
"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#7 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

They look like typical female members of the Black Guerrilla Family, a notorious Baltimore gang (the one that was using female jail guards to further their criminal enterprise).

I love the guy yelling "World Star Hip Hop!" near the end.

Edited by Jeebus, 04 December 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#8 Terry K

Terry K

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

Perhaps the knockout game is migrating South....perhaps there is a need to consider a Maryland Stand your ground defense 

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson

#9 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,072 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

They look like typical female members of the Black Guerrilla Family, a notorious Baltimore gang (the one that was using female jail guards to further their criminal enterprise).

I love the guy yelling "World Star Hip Hop!" near the end.

Why because they are black? Ridiculous racist crap.
"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#10 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,272 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Watch out for the big girls..

Watch out for the big girls...

Watch out for thebig girls...

Big girls..big-big girls...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#11 lane17

lane17

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

The chick in the black and green is throwing punches  at anyone who comes near her.

Is Victoria Secrets selling size 6X drawers now? :o

#12 lane17

lane17

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

The chick in the black and green is throwing punches at anyone who comes near her.

When Victoria Secrets start selling size 6X drawers? :o 

#13 lane17

lane17

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

The chick in the black and green is throwing punches at anyone who comes near her.

When did Victoria Secrets start selling size 6X drawers?

#14 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

Could someone tell lane17 when Victoria's Secret started selling 6x drawers. He really wants to know. :P
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#15 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

Could someone tell lane17 when Victoria's Secret started selling 6x drawers. He really wants to know. :P

Selling? Pretty sure they were there to shoplift, not purchase.

#16 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

Selling? Pretty sure they were there to shoplift, not purchase.

What makes you pretty sure of that?

#17 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

What makes you pretty sure of that?

Nothing in Victoria's Secret would fit them, and there's a lot a money in selling stolen high-end lingerie.

#18 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,072 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

Nothing in Victoria's Secret would fit them, and there's a lot a money in selling stolen high-end lingerie.

You sound like the White Nationalists that commented under the Youtube video.

#19 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

You sound like the White Nationalists that commented under the Youtube video.

No, just a long-time store owner who recognizes shoplifting suspects when I see them.

#20 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

Nothing in VS fits me, either, but I've bought stuff in there for my wife & daughters. It is the holiday season, and people do buy gifts. VS also sells perfumes and other non-wearable items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users