#1 escheinersold

escheinersold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

What is the Plan?

Pure and simple.

The O's are connected, rumored, talking,..... with ever player alive.  TIRESOME is a very particularly unique word to describe any normal fans posture at this time. 

Missed out on Mojica,

McLouth Jim Johnson and Feldman are gone. Let's wait some more BRob will be gone.

Let's sign and trade for the 3rd tier AAAA players that are not impact or everyday players.

Matt  Wieters will not sign a long term deal with the Orioles.

Will Davis sign and extension? Oh he too is a Boras baby.

We are saving money on Jim Johnson, now both Feldman and McLouth. The organization sayts it is willing to pay to put a winner in place for 2014.

Okay. HOW????? Where are they going to pull the rabbit out of the hat? Is the rabbit lame?

Peter, Dan and Buck

I have been one to be patient and agreeable about the O's building a winner. BUT to tell the truth this week leaves me with a serious question

Ed So Pa Fan
:P

#2 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Let's hope Roberts is next...that would make the offseason a minor success getting rid of that loser/cancer.

Outside of that the Orioles will not do anything significant. Owner doesn't want to compete. He is fine counting his money and being a doormat for the Yankees and Red Sox.

Edited by Brohan, 06 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#3 SugarRay52

SugarRay52

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

What is the Plan?

Pure and simple.

The O's are connected, rumored, talking,..... with ever player alive. TIRESOME is a very particularly unique word to describe any normal fans posture at this time.

Missed out on Mojica,

McLouth Jim Johnson and Feldman are gone. Let's wait some more BRob will be gone.

Let's sign and trade for the 3rd tier AAAA players that are not impact or everyday players.

Matt Wieters will not sign a long term deal with the Orioles.

Will Davis sign and extension? Oh he too is a Boras baby.

We are saving money on Jim Johnson, now both Feldman and McLouth. The organization sayts it is willing to pay to put a winner in place for 2014.

Okay. HOW????? Where are they going to pull the rabbit out of the hat? Is the rabbit lame?

Peter, Dan and Buck

I have been one to be patient and agreeable about the O's building a winner. BUT to tell the truth this week leaves me with a serious question

I could tell you that they have something big planned at the Winter Meetings but that would be
a weak attempt to make you feel better (we know they will strike out again there). Angelos has
brainwashed Buck and Duquette into thinking like him. Both guys worked for the Yankees and Redsox
respectively and knew what it took to be aggressive,
they come here and Angelos sucks them right in. The
old bastard will never ever change his ways, he can
donate money to various places (I'll give him that) but he won't spend real money on the team he owns?
The team got additional money from the national TV
deal and things are still the same. The Ravens aren't always perfect but I know Ozzie, Bisciotti and Harbaugh care about winning, the Orioles trio
do not unfortunately.

#4 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,628 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

I could tell you that they have something big planned at the Winter Meetings but that would be
a weak attempt to make you feel better (we know they will strike out again there). Angelos has
brainwashed Buck and Duquette into thinking like him. Both guys worked for the Yankees and Redsox
respectively and knew what it took to be aggressive,
they come here and Angelos sucks them right in. The
old bastard will never ever change his ways, he can
donate money to various places (I'll give him that) but he won't spend real money on the team he owns?
The team got additional money from the national TV
deal and things are still the same. The Ravens aren't always perfect but I know Ozzie, Bisciotti and Harbaugh care about winning, the Orioles trio
do not unfortunately.

I'm not mad at DD & Buck. they genuinely want to win, and they are using every resource at their disposal to do so. they can't make the frog king spend more. they can only try to maximize their budget. their 40 man roster is all set once Peguero passes his physical. DD did the best he could.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm not mad at DD & Buck. they genuinely want to win, and they are using every resource at their disposal to do so. they can't make the frog king spend more. they can only try to maximize their budget. their 40 man roster is all set once Peguero passes his physical. DD did the best he could.

Yup, and now they are finding out why no one with any future in baseball wanted their jobs with the Orioles.  I am glad they are making a few bucks for their troubles.

#6 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,628 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Yup, and now they are finding out why no one with any future in baseball wanted their jobs with the Orioles.  I am glad they are making a few bucks for their troubles.

true, but we knew that before either of them were with the team. it's no secret, Angelos has always been the problem.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#7 larsanderson

larsanderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Ticket prices went up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users