neveradoubt

Towson Tigers and Baltimore Press Coverage

27 posts in this topic

UMD and Navy Football. Who cares!!!They get top billing in this town. Why I don't know cause the best Team probably on the Norteast Coast is Towson.

Needless to say the local coverage stinks come on Man get off you fat duffs and give the team a break with better coverage. They deserve it.

As long as that man-hating mime runs TSU I wont support their teams

In these days and times your attitude is puzzling. Your view does not change the fact that Towson, their coaches and most importantly the young men on the team are being dissed by the local press. It's a shame that a 11-2 team in the best FCS league in the country can't be treated with respect.

In these days and times your attitude is puzzling. Your view does not change the fact that Towson, their coaches and most importantly the young men on the team are being dissed by the local press. It's a shame that a 11-2 team in the best FCS league in the country can't be treated with respect.

Good.  They should leave for a real school

Good. They should leave for a real school

Too bad you're so sad. Your post is a reflection of your sorry demeanor.

Too bad you're so sad. Your post is a reflection of your sorry demeanor.

Not at all.  I just hate anti-male mimes.

There's not enough people in Baltimore that cares about Towson Football for it to get more coverage.

It's still the best show in town. We were there last nite 49-39 Towson won. Freezing cold but the young men played with great passion and beat an excellent EIU team. They will play Eastern Washington in the semis.

Very nice article in today's Baltimore Sun. It snowed last nite in Chendy, WA. These young men will be ready and hopefully headed for the National championship game in Texas in a few weeks. Go Tigers!!!!

What a game. Towson now goes to the Champiomship game in Frisco Texas.

Local press coverage still misqued. Randy Esdall the coach of Maryland had more coverage in The Baltimore Sun the next day than Towson. Biggest football news to hit this area in years but yet MD gets more coverage. Go figure!!

Local press coverage still misqued. Randy Esdall the coach of Maryland had more coverage in The Baltimore Sun the next day than Towson. Biggest football news to hit this area in years but yet MD gets more coverage. Go figure!!

Hey! I'll be in Frisco for the game. Just booked the flight. Hope there is some tailgate action in the Towson lots.

You bet. I'll look for u there. You can go yo the River Club in the Stadium or The Towson Alumni Tailgate in the Tailgate lot. Just look for the Tiger Flags.

Like I said.....not enough people care about Towson U football for it to warrant more coverage than its receiving.

UMD and Navy Football. Who cares!!!They get top billing in this town. Why I don't know cause the best Team probably on the Norteast Coast is Towson.

Needless to say the local coverage stinks come on Man get off you fat duffs and give the team a break with better coverage. They deserve it.

Well you Baltys up there need to support them. Start the movement and they will follow.

"As long as that man-hating mime runs TSU I wont support their teams."

I guess then they should just disband intercollegiate athletics because they have lost your support.

Edited by Alina Poe

There's not enough people in Baltimore that cares about Towson Football for it to get more coverage.

No live thread of NC game.

What position does your son play?

TE

wasn't there a TE suspended for the championship game? ........

that means your son either got to move up or sit down .....

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/football/bal-towsons-jordan-love-james-oboh-suspended-for-fcs-title-game-20140104,0,4499343.story

congrats on a great season, sure it was a fun ride .....

Edited by Eastside Terp

It was not his son suspended.

Congrats to Towson and Ambrose on a fantastic season.  There is a midnight reception planned for campus.  

Here's my question.....where do they find these kids that want to pay football in the Dekota's? Not like this is a hot bed of football recruits.

Here's my question.....where do they find these kids that want to pay football in the Dekota's? Not like this is a hot bed of football recruits.

probably some of the same places boise st does ......

They got a lot of coverage on The Fan and a big article in the Sun although on game day. Actually they got a lot of hype. And they played a terrible game. I'm very sorry it ended that way. Congratulations to Towson and their fans for getting there. I wish they could have done better. They sure put the school and program on the map though didn't they? That's great accomplishment. They should be proud. Best of luck for the future.

probably some of the same places boise st does ......

Prob.

Speaking of Boise....where have ey been the last few years? There was a time they were HOT. Now, don't hear much. Did their coach move on to a higher profile program?

I heard the Dakota head coach is going to Wyoming.

Edited by slapshot