Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Megan Kelly @ Fox News: Santa is white, and white only

489 posts in this topic

You do laugh badly, I concede that point.

Incompetence? Only a decerebrate moron would fail to recognize it. The Left Wing Bastion of Water Carriers for Obama, Time magazine, titles their latest piece Bungling the Easy Stuff. Interspersed in the scathing denunciation of Obamacare and more especially it's incompetent implementation are "Swing and Miss". The president's promises about healthcare are undermined by the Administrations failure to follow through. "No Rules Yet". Because of s nearly four year delay by the Treasury Dept., regulations that would stop hospitals from dunning patients who need financial aid have not taken effect. "2 Million Bankruptcies" People who might not have gone broke if the rules had been written. "No Price Lists." "No Charity Reports." Complete, naked, mind boggling incompetence. And we haven't even started on foreign policy where his incompetence has become legend. (Selfies, anyone?)

And the list goes on. Read it and weep. This ain't FOX News. These are liberals having their world view torched by the incompetent moron who tried to put them into effect.

Dishonest? Where do you start? Benghazi? Fast & Furious? (That kind of describes the rate of lies out of Obama's pie hole, doesn't it?) How about Obamacare? "If you like your plan you can keep your plan." Except that Barry knew that your plan was rendered illegal under Obamacare. It was like passing prohibition with the promise that if you like your bourbon, you can keep your bourbon. Except bourbon is now illegal. Bald faced, cynical lie intended to fool his own base.

I can go all day. Others have already.

Benghazi? F&F? Just more spoonfed fake scandals from Fake News and friends. As for Obamacare, Republicans have made it their do-or-die mission to make sure that Obamacare fails, but it certainly doesn't appear to be working. Why are they fighting it so hard if they are so sure it will fail? Why not let the Democrats roll with it and then die with it? No, they are scared to death of it, because if Obamacare is a success, the Rethugs will have nothing left.

Benghazi? F&F? Just more spoonfed fake scandals from Fake News and friends. As for Obamacare, Republicans have made it their do-or-die mission to make sure that Obamacare fails, but it certainly doesn't appear to be working. Why are they fighting it so hard if they are so sure it will fail? Why not let the Democrats roll with it and then die with it? No, they are scared to death of it, because if Obamacare is a success, the Rethugs will have nothing left.

Your "fake" scandals caused deaths that no one will take responsibility for. Try calling those events fake scandals to the families of those who died and see what it gets you.

And i am all for letting the Dems roll with Obamacare - and let it roll right over a cliff and take them with it. It's going downhill fast and gathering speed every day. I say let it roll!  

If the Christian Louboutin fits……..

You thought Megyn Kelly was better than that….Surprise she isn't.

I do not call her a racist. I think she made a mistake to convene a panel to talk about the Santa the penguin article. Big difference.

And I wear SAS - just FYI. French shoes are just uncomfortable. 

4400 dead Americans from the lie of all times, never once any semblance of an apology from Bush 2.0.  

You can go all day long but it will never reach anywhere near what Bush 2.0 did to this country.

Now it's back to blaming Bush. The circle is complete. I think I'll go open the bar now...

You do laugh badly, I concede that point.  

Incompetence?  Only a decerebrate moron would fail to recognize it.  The Left Wing Bastion of Water Carriers for Obama, Time magazine, titles their latest piece Bungling the Easy Stuff.  Interspersed in the scathing denunciation of Obamacare and more especially it's incompetent implementation are "Swing and Miss".  The president's promises about healthcare are undermined by the Administrations failure to follow through.  "No Rules Yet".  Because of s nearly four year delay by the Treasury Dept., regulations that would stop hospitals from dunning patients who need financial aid have not taken effect.  "2 Million Bankruptcies"  People who might not have gone broke if the rules had been written.  "No Price Lists." "No Charity Reports."  Complete, naked, mind boggling incompetence.  And we haven't even started on foreign policy where his incompetence has become legend.  (Selfies, anyone?) 

And the list goes on.  Read it and weep.  This ain't FOX News.  These are liberals having their world view torched by the incompetent moron who tried to put them into effect.  

Dishonest?  Where do you start?  Benghazi?  Fast & Furious?  (That kind of describes the rate of lies out of Obama's pie hole, doesn't it?)  How about Obamacare?  "If you like your plan you can keep your plan."  Except that Barry knew that your plan was rendered illegal under Obamacare.  It was like passing prohibition with the promise that if you like your bourbon, you can keep your bourbon.  Except bourbon is now illegal.  Bald faced, cynical lie intended to fool his own base.  

I can go all day.  Others have already.

Where did Obama lie with regard to Benghazi or F&F? To be fair, an awfully small percentage of Americans will lose their current healthcare, because it is so shotty.

I do not call her a racist. I think she made a mistake to convene a panel to talk about the Santa the penguin article. Big difference.

Nah she is a racist.  I had it right the first time.

What about insisting that Santa and Jesus are white? Just an example of a narrow world view?

What about insisting that Santa and Jesus are white? Just an example of a narrow world view?

You need to read all my earlier posts. What I saw in the clip was not racist talk. It was silly, but not racist. 

4400 dead Americans from the lie of all times, never once any semblance of an apology from Bush 2.0.  

You can go all day long but it will never reach anywhere near what Bush 2.0 did to this country.

There is no evidence of a "lie" in that case.  Zero.  Everyone on the planet "KNEW" Saddam had WMD and the most diehard doves were arguing for more programs to disarm Saddam.  

Nor does it make any sense that it was a "lie."  It's like claiming Geraldo knew Al Capone's vault was empty when he opened it on live TV.   Nonsense.  

Tell me.  What color are Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Huck's friend Jim, Injun Joe, and for that matter Uncle Reemus and Aladdin?  Does it make you a racist to answer honestly? 

There is no evidence of a "lie" in that case.  Zero.  Everyone on the planet "KNEW" Saddam had WMD and the most diehard doves were arguing for more programs to disarm Saddam.  

Nor does it make any sense that it was a "lie."  It's like claiming Geraldo knew Al Capone's vault was empty when he opened it on live TV.   Nonsense.  

It was clearly a lie and sent 4400 Americans to their death.

Sorry dud, I mean dude, repeatedly the news was that Cheney didn't like the intel that was coming from the CIA about WMD's so he had his own intel made up. When they convinced Powell to go before the UN I thought maybe there was WMD but after seeing Powell I knew he was forced to do what he did. Bush just HAD to attack, the big Richard was poking him in the behind for not avenging the attack on Daddy and all the business the big oil companies would get. W would be the hero of business, instead he was the goat of all time.

Edited by SteamChief

Define "racist talk".

With you?  

Never.

You would not know a racist comment if you fell into it head first, had it shoved down your throat and it came out your ears.  

Sorry dud, I mean dude, repeatedly the news was that Cheney didn't like the intel that was coming from the CIA about WMD's so he had his own intel made up. When they convinced Powell to go before the UN I thought maybe there was WMD but after seeing Powell I knew he was forced to do what he did. Bush just HAD to attack, the big Richard was poking him in the behind for not avenging the attack on Daddy and all the business the big oil companies would get. W would be the hero of business, instead he was the goat of all time.

I agree that he came out the "goat."  Which is why it makes no logical sense that Bush "made up intelligence" or deliberately lied.  

It was clearly racist talk.

In your humble opinion. Some people are just too thin-skinned, regardless of skin color. I have to put you in that category. Your hyper-sensitivity to things that sound racist TO YOU comes out more loudly when the speaker is someone you already dislike (pretty much any conservative). It is angry attitudes like yours that contribute to the divisiveness in this country. 

Why did Bush tell Americans repeatedly that Hussein didn't let the inspectors in? That was most definitely a lie.  Haven't got an answer from any of the clueless righties yet about that one. But you can still cling to fake scandals like BENGHAZI!!!! and F&F. 

LOL

Edited by Grindelwald

With you?  

Never.

You would not know a racist comment if you fell into it head first, had it shoved down your throat and it came out your ears.  

Of course I know what a racist comment is, I can read a dictionary.  Apparently your refusal to define what it is simply confirms my suspicion that to you a racist comment is whatever you want it to be.

Edited by Smokey 1

Why did Bush tell Americans repeatedly that Hussein didn't let the inspectors in? That was most definitely a lie.  Haven't got an answer from any of the clueless righties yet about that one. But you can still cling to fake scandals like BENGHAZI!!!! and F&F. 

LOL

Clearly he didn't say that no inspectors were let in to the country.  Were you old enough to read at the time?