#1 TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Debonair, Handsome, Intelligent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,410 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

http://odenton.patch...er-officer-hurt

"Mulcahy said that after the crash, the driver of one car got out to check on the health of his two children, ages 3 and 6. That's when the driver of the other vehicle approached with a knife and began assaulting him, Mulcahy said.

The situation escalated further when family members of the assault suspect arrived at the scene, with at least one man taking part in the assault. The two men reportedly held the victim down on the ground and punched him."

Wonder who the victim was...

#2 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hate crime?  

Too bad the victim didn't bring a gun to that knife fight.  If he had, the thugs could have joined the "bullet hole in my hoodie" club.

#3 karlydee

karlydee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hate crime?  

Too bad the victim didn't bring a gun to that knife fight.  If he had, the thugs could have joined the "bullet hole in my hoodie" club.

If Travon Martin would have had a knife, Zimmerman would be dead.

In CQC a knife is much more effective than a firearm. With the exception of a combat trained elite pistol user that can perform tactical rolls and draws; --

at a distance at less than 21ft a guy with a knife will own a guy with a gun.

An elite pistol user that can perform tactical rolls and draw to quell/CM shortens that distance to 8 feet.  However, within 8 feet a knife user will own even a tactically elite gun wielder.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FL1zX-SrBH0

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FWMzWwRkiKA

#4 Sprightly

Sprightly

Relaxing in Bimini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,295 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Some of you are idiots. This isn't about the better weapon to bring to a fight. It's about other idiots behaving like this endangering lives -- especially the lives of children. The decay of society is astounding.
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#5 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,412 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Damn! That's hood...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#6 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:11 PM

If Travon Martin would have had a knife, Zimmerman would be dead.

But he didn't, and he is.

#7 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,554 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

The incident happened shortly before 9:40 p.m. Wednesday at the corner of Rockenbach Road and Route 175. Police spokesman Justin Mulcahy said a Suzuki jeep and a Mitsubishi Gallant crashed at the intersection. 

I was not aware of a "Jeep" model manufactured by Suzuki.  Is this new?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#8 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,554 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

The driver who was assaulted was transported to Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore with non-life threatening injuries, Mulcahy said. His 3-year-old son was also treated for injuries sustained in the crash and another 6-year-old child was taken to Baltimore Washington Medical Center as a precaution. 

Is it unusual that the family would be treated at different hospitals?  

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#9 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Some of you are idiots. This isn't about the better weapon to bring to a fight. It's about other idiots behaving like this endangering lives -- especially the lives of children. The decay of society is astounding.

Isn't it amazing that some people place the value of their car over the value of the lives of other humans, including young children? And the female was charged with hindering the fire department from rendering aid to the injured. What kind of fool would do that, especially in front of police that were obviously on the scene (with the other fools having injured a police officer already). Not only are we talking about people with absolutely no values, it appears that they are stupid as well. I hope they all get stiff sentences.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users