Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afan

The real reason for the Ravens turn around

16 posts in this topic

There is only one.Think about it what one thing has changed in the close games for the Ravens. Joe has started once again to run and not take a sack. I don't care if it is for 5 or 20 yards Joe being able to run and pick up the first down is making us better. Now let us hope his knee is okay

Joe's running has definitely helped. And the knee injury and having to wear that brace is a major concern at this point. It could not have come at a worse time.

I don't really think there has been any kind of turnaround. I see a team pretty much playing the same way they did earlier in the year. The only difference is earlier they were losing the close games, the last two weeks they've found ways to win them. But it's not like they all the sudden are rushing for 170 yds a game, and they still settle for FGs over TDs. Flacco's always had the mobility to run, when it is there. But that's really more about defensive breakdowns than it is about Flacco.

I don't really think there has been any kind of turnaround. I see a team pretty much playing the same way they did earlier in the year. The only difference is earlier they were losing the close games, the last two weeks they've found ways to win them. But it's not like they all the sudden are rushing for 170 yds a game, and they still settle for FGs over TDs. Flacco's always had the mobility to run, when it is there. But that's really more about defensive breakdowns than it is about Flacco.

I disagree. Ever since that game when he railed about the Wildcat, he's taken more control over the things over which he actually HAS some control. And running is one of them.

There is only one.Think about it what one thing has changed in the close games for the Ravens. Joe has started once again to run and not take a sack. I don't care if it is for 5 or 20 yards Joe being able to run and pick up the first down is making us better. Now let us hope his knee is okay

now there is afan in touch...100 percent true.

Actually it's been the Ravens playing lousy teams. Exhibit A, N.E 17 Ravens 0

Turn around?.................there was never a turn around but there has been a ton of luck. N.E. came to town and the ravens imploded in a blurr 41-7.

Bingo.