Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Navypost

Playoff rooting interest?

18 posts in this topic

With the Ravens being out, which team will you pull for?

I know normally go for the underdog team, teams that have local area players and franchises with zero Superbowls. NFC it will be Carolina and in the AFC it will be Cincy.

KC .. someone who hasn't won it in a while .. Payton / Brady and company should get bounced early ..

I will be rooting for anyone to take out NE and the niners. I would like to see Boldin get his second ring after being dumped for nothing.

Yeah I gotta root for Boldin and little brother Harbaugh

I'd like to see SF win it. 1) Because I love Anquan, and 2) just so we could stop hearing all those sanctimonious Steeler fans stop talking about how only they have 6.

That being said - I think Carolina looks really balanced and will be tough to beat. Not sold on Seattle.

From the AFC - I'd like to see Cincy make it to the big game.

I'd like to see Brees win number 2. There's not a better guy in the NFL.

Yeah I gotta root for Boldin and little brother Harbaugh

Harbaugh is a supreme massengill, and the biggest crybaby west of Brady. my dislike for him trumps my appreciation for Q.   

Edited by weird-O

Bengals or Chiefs.

Being a contrarian... the Newton hype his rookie year annoyed me, the way folks largely forgot about him in his second year annoyed me too...  :)  I wouldn't mind the Panthers if the NFC has to win it.

Cincy will never win it all with the error prone Opie Dalton as their QB. Statistically, he should have lost yesterday giving up four picks. How often do you see any QB win a game doing that?  They will beat SD because they are playing at home, but as soon as they have a road game, they will be done. Mark my words. Cincy has talent but after seeing how badly Pittsburgh manhandled them on their field I just don't see them advancing far at all.

I still think it will come down to the big boys, Denver and NE. KC isn't going to win a superbowl either with Alex Smith. Sorry, just isn't going to happen. I actually think NE might make it to the superbowl after the way they destroyed the Ravens. I know the Bengals and Dolphins beat them, and the Bills gave them a game, but Brady is money and their defense has stepped it up. I just hope they lose somewhere along the line. I wouldn't mind seeing Denver and the niners.

Edited by Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

It seems like a long shot(just like last year) but my whole post season will be made if someone takes Denver out.  Can't stand them or that weenie Peyton Manning.   If the Ravens can't repeat then that would be the next best thing for me.  In NFC, I could care less, although I don't know how anyone's going to go into Seattle and beat the Seahawks.  Cincinnati will lose at some point because they're a lousy road team and my dark horse is going to be the Chiefs.  It would be sweet to see the Chargers go into Bengals territory and upset them but my guess it will be a blowout.  In the end, I'd like to see a New England/Seattle Superbowl.