• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tkr

tkr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

I say bring in the ex Eagle who does it all on TV. I think he would be great and knows what to do to adjust at halftime and knows how to do a game plan for a team. Jaws please say yes to coaching our offense. I promise no matter what I will not say one bad thing about you for a year.

#2 Flu

Flu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,510 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

I'd rather grab Norv Turner if he becomes available since they are getting a new head coach. I wouldn't want him to be considered as the head cocach in waiting if something goes south with Harbaugh. But I think he is a helluva Offfensive Coordinator.

:cool:

Flu

What is a veteran? This is the best definition I've found:

"A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount 'up to and including my life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer can conceptualize it."

#3 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,497 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

I'm not a Turner fan. IIRC, he's from the Coryell tree, and that just doesn't cut it any more in the 21st century NFL.

Now Jaws...that'd be interesting.

Edited by OriginalColtsFan, 06 January 2014 - 12:49 AM.

#4 West Chester Raven

West Chester Raven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:22 AM

I seriously think that OCF should be interviewed for Ravens Offensive Coordinator.

#5 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,082 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

I'm not a Turner fan. IIRC, he's from the Coryell tree, and that just doesn't cut it any more in the 21st century NFL.

Now Jaws...that'd be interesting.

Agree on Turner.  Look at Rivers' turnaround this year once Turner left.

#6 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,497 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Agree on Turner.  Look at Rivers' turnaround this year once Turner left.

Although in the first half of the Cincy game they REALLY had him boxed in. What was he...like 5/6 for 45 yards? ALL the commentators said they needed to take the restraints off and LET HIM BE WHO HE IS. It's very similar with Joe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users