Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tkr

You want a guy who would be a great OC

6 posts in this topic

I say bring in the ex Eagle who does it all on TV. I think he would be great and knows what to do to adjust at halftime and knows how to do a game plan for a team. Jaws please say yes to coaching our offense. I promise no matter what I will not say one bad thing about you for a year.

I'd rather grab Norv Turner if he becomes available since they are getting a new head coach. I wouldn't want him to be considered as the head cocach in waiting if something goes south with Harbaugh. But I think he is a helluva Offfensive Coordinator.

B)

I'm not a Turner fan. IIRC, he's from the Coryell tree, and that just doesn't cut it any more in the 21st century NFL.

Now Jaws...that'd be interesting.

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

I'm not a Turner fan. IIRC, he's from the Coryell tree, and that just doesn't cut it any more in the 21st century NFL.

Now Jaws...that'd be interesting.

Agree on Turner.  Look at Rivers' turnaround this year once Turner left.

Agree on Turner.  Look at Rivers' turnaround this year once Turner left.

Although in the first half of the Cincy game they REALLY had him boxed in. What was he...like 5/6 for 45 yards? ALL the commentators said they needed to take the restraints off and LET HIM BE WHO HE IS. It's very similar with Joe.