7 replies to this topic

#1 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,886 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

A-Rod looks a little too old to be going to concerts with Manny and his pals

What we have here is the baseball version of bro-ing out or, if you prefer, a snapshot of when gentlemen decide to let their hair down, put on their fancy attire and scream, "Guys' night out!" in unison.

If you are wondering, being professional athletes means a jaunt out with buddies features a Jay-Z concert. Living the good life with A-Rod is budding star and one of the best fielders in the game, Manny Machado (Baltimore Orioles), as well as Yonder Alonso (San Diego Padres), who did hit nine home runs once. 

http://bleacherrepor...tm_campaign=mlb

Edited by soulflower, 06 January 2014 - 10:45 AM.

"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#2 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

Resident Good Luck Charm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,584 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

As long as Manny didn't let A-Rod inject him with anything or drink anything that he didn't buy himself, I just don't care.
The kids are alright.

#3 Navypost

Navypost

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

I have always been a lil worried about their relationship like with Cal & Brady back in the days.

#4 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

I have always been a lil worried about their relationship like with Cal & Brady back in the days.

Cal and Brady? are you talking about the rumors that they were a secret, homosexual couple?

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#5 Struds

Struds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Cal and Brady? are you talking about the rumors that they were a secret, homosexual couple?

Hopefully, he's referring to  the alleged reason for Brady's sudden power surge; that seems to relate more to Manny being with ARod.

#6 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hopefully, he's referring to  the alleged reason for Brady's sudden power surge; that seems to relate more to Manny being with ARod.

oh yeah, thanks.

in a way, that makes more sense. but Ripken on the juice? the gay couple rumor had more weight, and it was a weak story from day one. 

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#7 Navypost

Navypost

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

oh yeah, thanks.

in a way, that makes more sense. but Ripken on the juice? the gay couple rumor had more weight, and it was a weak story from day one. 

Never heard of those rumors ( Gay), there were some years I would have wished Ripken was on something, especially on the back end of his career.

#8 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

Never heard of those rumors ( Gay), there were some years I would have wished Ripken was on something, especially on the back end of his career.

yeah, for a few years there were rumors that Cal and Brady were more than just close friends. it was silly, but it wouldn't die. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users