Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Radio Hosts Jim Garrow and Pete Santilli Openly Call for Military Coup Against Obama: Far right bad-craziness getting worse

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Jim Garrow brought his tall tale about President Obama trying to murder him to The Pete Santilli Show on Friday, where he also plugged the anti-Obama Operation American Spring. Santilli, the radio host who called for the murder of Obama and for Hillary Clinton to be “shot in the vagina” and has advocated for violence against the government, said that a national strike and even a military coup is necessary to bring down the Obama administration.

“I’m not calling for — well, yes I’m calling for the military to restore our Republic. Is it a military coup? I would say that it’s probably the most orderly fashion to do this,” Santilli told Garrow, who responded that it would take just “three percent of the population to rise up” and “control the country.”

http://www.rightwing...p-against-obama

Edited by Calamari, 07 January 2014 - 07:07 PM.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#2 Sprightly

Sprightly

Relaxing in Bimini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,102 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

Until today I had never heard of him. But some very fast research showed that he's a nutcase who has gone after both Republicans and Democrats. If he incited murder against a President of the United States or H. Clinton, one would think that the SS has been called in.

p.s. He also called for the entire Bush family to be killed.

Edited by Sprightly, 07 January 2014 - 07:21 PM.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#3 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

Until today I had never heard of him. But some very fast research showed that he's a nutcase who has gone after both Republicans and Democrats. If he incited murder against a President of the United States or H. Clinton, one would think that the SS has been called in.

p.s. He also called for the entire Bush family to be killed.

Apparently nut cases come in all varieties. From what you just described I would call this one an equal opportunity nut case. How do people like that get their own radio shows? Sick, for sure. 

#4 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

So you're trying to foist this guy off as a moderate?

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

#5 Sprightly

Sprightly

Relaxing in Bimini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,102 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'm saying he's a nut who targets both Republicans and Democrats.

I'm fairly certain that does not make him a "moderate."
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#6 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

It's pretty apparent he's a far right crank like I said in the title. They often attack Republicans for not being as far right as they are.

~George Washington

#7 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Though he is far right, what he's saying isn't even that far off from the mainstream. After all, FOX news, which is basically the GOP's own Pravda, has brought in as an expert someone who endorsed assassinating Obama. The lines are a little blurry.

~George Washington

#8 Rael

Rael

Rational member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Though he is far right, what he's saying isn't even that far off from the mainstream. After all, FOX news, which is basically the GOP's own Pravda, has brought in as an expert someone who endorsed assassinating Obama. The lines are a little blurry.

In your mind the lines may be blurry. Most people I know are not nut jobs of any persuasion. This is some idiot whose actions are at the least bordering on criminal attempting to stir up some publicity.
Pessimism is just an ugly word for 'pattern recognition'.

#9 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

lol, nutters with an unpaid self-sponsored internet chat podcast are now dubbed "radio hosts" to hype it more.

Some guy with a microphone and a blogger/YouTube account is now on "the radio."

fail, too funny.

Calamari keeps trying to squeeze a scandal from the "littlegreenturdballs" web site. 

#10 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

It's actually good that you folks are in denial about their politics, it shows some slight sense of shame.

~George Washington

#11 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,405 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

In your mind the lines may be blurry. Most people I know are not nut jobs of any persuasion. This is some idiot whose actions are at the least bordering on criminal attempting to stir up some publicity.

Partisans only deal in absolutes.

#12 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,645 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

I don't know about a military coup but Obama has clearly violated the Constitution in his unilateral changes to Obamacare, legislation passed by Congress and only able to be altered by them.  Obama thinks he's still a legislator.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#13 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,976 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

Partisans only deal in absolutes.

Anyone else catch the unintended irony? :P

~George Washington

#14 Creekman

Creekman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

I don't know about a military coup but Obama has clearly violated the Constitution in his unilateral changes to Obamacare, legislation passed by Congress and only able to be altered by them.  Obama thinks he's still a legislator.

You sound like you are not sure about a military coup.   Its pretty simple....either you are or you are not.

#15 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,859 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Apparently nut cases come in all varieties. From what you just described I would call this one an equal opportunity nut case. How do people like that get their own radio shows? Sick, for sure. 

Is Youtube considered radio?

Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#16 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,859 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Who said that?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#17 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Take all RWNJ's and send them to their own hate filled island...... there they can hate each other and fight with each other 24/7/365.

#18 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,859 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Sounds like you got some hate going on.

Thomas Jefferson

#19 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

Is Youtube considered radio?

Just another Calamari exposed lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users