Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Radio Hosts Jim Garrow and Pete Santilli Openly Call for Military Coup Against Obama: Far right bad-craziness getting worse

19 posts in this topic

Jim Garrow brought his tall tale about President Obama trying to murder him to The Pete Santilli Show on Friday, where he also plugged the anti-Obama Operation American Spring. Santilli, the radio host who called for the murder of Obama and for Hillary Clinton to be “shot in the vagina” and has advocated for violence against the government, said that a national strike and even a military coup is necessary to bring down the Obama administration.

“I’m not calling for — well, yes I’m calling for the military to restore our Republic. Is it a military coup? I would say that it’s probably the most orderly fashion to do this,” Santilli told Garrow, who responded that it would take just “three percent of the population to rise up” and “control the country.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/jim-garrow-pete-santilli-now-openly-calling-military-coup-against-obama

Edited by Calamari

Until today I had never heard of him. But some very fast research showed that he's a nutcase who has gone after both Republicans and Democrats. If he incited murder against a President of the United States or H. Clinton, one would think that the SS has been called in.

p.s. He also called for the entire Bush family to be killed.

Edited by Sprightly

Until today I had never heard of him. But some very fast research showed that he's a nutcase who has gone after both Republicans and Democrats. If he incited murder against a President of the United States or H. Clinton, one would think that the SS has been called in.

p.s. He also called for the entire Bush family to be killed.

Apparently nut cases come in all varieties. From what you just described I would call this one an equal opportunity nut case. How do people like that get their own radio shows? Sick, for sure. 

Though he is far right, what he's saying isn't even that far off from the mainstream. After all, FOX news, which is basically the GOP's own Pravda, has brought in as an expert someone who endorsed assassinating Obama. The lines are a little blurry.

Though he is far right, what he's saying isn't even that far off from the mainstream. After all, FOX news, which is basically the GOP's own Pravda, has brought in as an expert someone who endorsed assassinating Obama. The lines are a little blurry.

In your mind the lines may be blurry. Most people I know are not nut jobs of any persuasion. This is some idiot whose actions are at the least bordering on criminal attempting to stir up some publicity.

lol, nutters with an unpaid self-sponsored internet chat podcast are now dubbed "radio hosts" to hype it more.

Some guy with a microphone and a blogger/YouTube account is now on "the radio."

fail, too funny.

Calamari keeps trying to squeeze a scandal from the "littlegreenturdballs" web site. 

In your mind the lines may be blurry. Most people I know are not nut jobs of any persuasion. This is some idiot whose actions are at the least bordering on criminal attempting to stir up some publicity.

Partisans only deal in absolutes.

I don't know about a military coup but Obama has clearly violated the Constitution in his unilateral changes to Obamacare, legislation passed by Congress and only able to be altered by them.  Obama thinks he's still a legislator.

I don't know about a military coup but Obama has clearly violated the Constitution in his unilateral changes to Obamacare, legislation passed by Congress and only able to be altered by them.  Obama thinks he's still a legislator.

You sound like you are not sure about a military coup.   Its pretty simple....either you are or you are not.

Apparently nut cases come in all varieties. From what you just described I would call this one an equal opportunity nut case. How do people like that get their own radio shows? Sick, for sure. 

Is Youtube considered radio?