Eastside Terp

PSU gets Franklin and we're stuck with Edsall

201 posts in this topic

Well, we know that weirdo Franklin's criteria for hiring an assistant coach is the attractiveness of his wife. Mrs. Johnson must have failed Franklin's oggle, eyeball test.

franklins bizarre personality won't play well up in Mayberry, PA. He will back to being a losy offensives coordinator in 3 years.

Seems like only yesterday Terps fans were whining about his lousy play calling.

I think you mis-read what I posted. Franklin offered Johnson a chance to stay. Johnson declined. And he'll stay at Penn St as long as he wants as long as he wins.

unreal.......

terps will never get another decent MD prospect ......

just clean house down  there and get it over with and start with anderson ........

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/terps/bs-sp-terps-james-franklin-0110-20140109,0,1453222.story

5, 4 and 3 star lineman...4 star defensive end all from MD. Didn't take long to prove you 100 percent wrong....as usual.

WNST @WNST 13m

ICYMI, Randy #Edsall announced Friday that WR Tyrek Cheeseboro (Milford Mill) has left program for unspecified reasons. #Terps

With Diggs, Long and Leak back and 4 star recruit Juwann Winfree now in the fold he probably realized he wasn't going to play. 

Hopefully the bizarre string of injuries has passed and these guys can stay healthy.  There is a lot of talent at the skill positions with Brown back too. 

Yeah. I figure we can win four games next year with or without him. Honestly: what games do you see the Terps winning? JMU WVU Iowa Indiana

I don't know...that's why they play the games.  Home schedule looks awesome.  Nice to see some programs with pedigree and history rolling through Byrd. 

I won't miss the cracker barrell circut one bit.

Yeah. I figure we can win four games next year with or without him.

Honestly: what games do you see the Terps winning?

JMU

WVU

Iowa

Indiana

Do you only watch games you think the team you like will win? Must be exciting. Edited by Brohan

I give them 50/50 odds with JMU

Are you a JMU fan?  Maryland has never lost to JMU...the swept the cracker barrel state last year so I see no reason why they wouldn't roll a third tier program in the state.

Edited by Brohan

Are you a JMU fan?  Maryland has never lost to JMU...the swept the cracker barrel state last year so I see no reason why they wouldn't roll a third tier program in the state.

Maryland only beat them by a field goal in overtime the last time they played and they barely beat Towson the last time they played them. 

Edited by Smokey 1

Maryland only beat them by a field goal in overtime the last time they played and they barely beat Towson the last time they played them.

2-0. Sorry you didn't get the margin of victory you were looking for. Video games are more your speed.

2-0. Sorry you didn't get the margin of victory you were looking for. Video games are more your speed.

What is it with you and the insults?  Do you have some kind of a problem or something?

Edited by Smokey 1

I was at the game yesterday against WV .......

sat down low  so I was at about the same level as passes .......

CJ has a terrible arm and missed so many passes it was painful to watch .......

Diggs was the best player on the filed and we couldn't get him the ball .......

their running plays consist of brown to  the right, brown to the left and brown QB draw ......

looked like a high school offense ......

the sooner they get rid on edsall the sooner we can start to build a program that can compete in the BIG .....

I was at the game yesterday against WV .......

sat down low  so I was at about the same level as passes .......

CJ has a terrible arm and missed so many passes it was painful to watch .......

Diggs was the best player on the filed and we couldn't get him the ball .......

their running plays consist of brown to  the right, brown to the left and brown QB draw ......

looked like a high school offense ......

the sooner they get rid on edsall the sooner we can start to build a program that can compete in the BIG .....

The sooner they get rid of fridge's boy rag arm CJ the better off they will be. I was hoping after his pathetic showing against Marshall he would just go away.

The sooner they get rid of fridge's boy rag arm CJ the better off they will be. I was hoping after his pathetic showing against Marshall he would just go away.

I wonder why we don't have a better option available.

I wonder why we don't have a better option available.

Who is we? You aren't a Terps football fan. Aren't you some poser vandy fan or something?

Randy landed an Elite 11 qb...time to turn over the program to him. Sure you have no idea who or what that is. Ask one of your kids or something.

A Maryland what fan? You said you aren't a Terps football fan.

I am not a big follower of college football. For the most part because I am a Maryland fan and we have not had much worth cheering for.