Eastside Terp

PSU gets Franklin and we're stuck with Edsall

205 posts in this topic

Wow, impressive. What a brilliant move going to a real conference is turning out to be. Great job Anderson!

Edited by Brohan

Another historic first for Randy and the Maryland program!

Randy is the only Maryland coach to beat Michigan!

that's true, it was a historic win, but I watched the entire game and wasn't impressed ......

2 mediocre teams with terrible quarterbacks that both need new coaches .......

pretty lucky to catch Michigan and PSU and historical low points ......

that's true, it was a historic win, but I watched the entire game and wasn't impressed ......

2 mediocre teams with terrible quarterbacks that both need new coaches .......

pretty lucky to catch Michigan and PSU and historical low points ......

As Ra said in Platoon, you ain't never been right about nothin since you been here.

And you wonder why the admin doesn't listen to people like you.

unreal.......

terps will never get another decent MD prospect ......

just clean house down  there and get it over with and start with anderson ........

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/terps/bs-sp-terps-james-franklin-0110-20140109,0,1453222.story

Here is another one for ya Kreskin..........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/terrapins-insider/wp/2014/12/04/quince-orchard-dl-adam-mclean-commits-to-maryland/

that's good, while not a fan of edsall, I pull for the program  ......

with all the UA money and edginess pouring into the program even edsall is pulling in a few recruits from the neighborhood ........

with this stud decomitting from psu and committing to the terps that gives edsall 2 - 4 star prospect for 2015 and moves the class up to 37th ......

meanwhile in franklin's first year there he has 11 - 4 star prospects for 2015 and a top 10 class (as well as a few already committed for 2016) ......

more local 4 star stud players ought to come here and be big fish in a small pond instead of being one of many at psu or other big time programs and let there families be close to watch them play .....

seriously, can you imagine if franklin was here with UA - we would be like oregon in a few years instead if the second coming of connecticut ......

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Edited by Eastside Terp

that's good, while not a fan of edsall, I pull for the program  ......

with all the UA money and edginess pouring into the program even edsall is pulling in a few recruits from the neighborhood ........

with this stud decomitting from psu and committing to the terps that gives edsall 2 - 4 star prospect for 2015 and moves the class up to 37th ......

meanwhile in franklin's first year there he has 11 - 4 star prospects for 2015 and a top 10 class (as well as a few already committed for 2016) ......

more local 4 star stud players ought to come here and be big fish in a small pond instead of being one of many at psu or other big time programs and let there families be close to watch them play .....

seriously, can you imagine if franklin was here with UA - we would be like oregon in a few years instead if the second coming of connecticut ......

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Penn State can have Maryland's sloppy seconds. Franklin is a lousy coach...that's why maryland told him to hit the road and why he will be lucky to last two more years at penn state.

Penn State can have Maryland's sloppy seconds. Franklin is a lousy coach...that's why maryland told him to hit the road and why he will be lucky to last two more years at penn state.

yea ok  :D ......

he did stuff at vandy that hadn't been done in decades .......

meanwhile edsall is just trying to get the program back to where it was handed to him .....

yea ok  :D ......

he did stuff at vandy that hadn't been done in decades .......

meanwhile edsall is just trying to get the program back to where it was handed to him .....

He also did something at penn st that hasn't been done I'd decades....he lost to Coach Edsall's Terps!

He also did something at penn st that hasn't been done I'd decades....he lost to Coach Edsall's Terps!

yep, it was a great win for the terps, something none of us had ever seen  .......

I was at the tied game at memorial stadium pulling for the terps, were you? .....

I wouldn't get too excited since psu only had 45 scholarship players but hey, a win is a win  ;) ......

Edited by Eastside Terp

yep, it was a great win for the terps, something none of us had ever seen .......

I was at the tied game at memorial stadium pulling for the terps, were you? .....

I wouldn't get too excited since psu only had 45 scholarship players but hey, a win is a win ;) ......

How many scholorship players did pedd st have going today?

How many scholorship players did pedd st have going today?

cant tell you but from the highlights I saw that qb that some have projected as a top 5 NFL pick was sacked 10 times and looked like crap .......

I know I will have fun with the psu'ers at work this week but would still rather have franklin than edsell ......

There are a ton of coaches I'd take over Edsall, Franklin isn't one of them. 

UVA Lost too. Banner day in the old Broadude house.

Mods, can you delete this post?  UVA losing is not news.

Btw, on campus right now looking at the infinity center .....

I'll tell turg you said hi .....

Btw, on campus right now looking at the infinity center .....

I'll tell turg you said hi .....

Awesome, have a good time. Did you go to the football game yesterday?

Wow, what a nightmare that was for Penn State against Temple. If that keeps up, big time prospect Hackenberg might be fortunate to get drafted--provided he remains upright.

But that dumpster fire that is PSU doesn't make me feel any differently about Edsall. With Randy, the Terps can aspire to be...mediocre. Of course, I can't really blame him; Anderson is the fool who was stupid enough not just to hire Edsall but give him a huge contract.

Can't wait until hoops season.

Awesome, have a good time. Did you go to the football game yesterday?

No, ran the Charles Street 12 miler on Saturday .....

No sure if I will get to a game until after my marathon in October .....

Saturdays are long training runs right now .....

I have one kid at college park and picked him up and dropped him off after we spent the day together ....

Another gem turned in by Franklin today...what a disaster that guy is.

Is Temple better then Bowling Green?