Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Navypost

Red Hot Chili Peppers Superbowl halftime show

16 posts in this topic

RHCP just saved the show, I heard alot of people were critical about the selection of Bruno

i personally like them better but the halftime show isn't for the football fans, its a different demographic ......

its for the folks that are watching because there is a party and the commercials ........

RHCP just saved the show, I heard alot of people were critical about the selection of Bruno

actually he is alot better than I thought. Very talented & reminds me when performers were given deals because of actual talent, not model looks, voice enhancers and etc.

I was unfamiliar with Bruno Mars, and was quite favorably impressed. I never cared for the Chili Peppers and they did nothing to change my opinion (shouting the same line over and over while the band thrashes aimlessly is not my idea of music). I thought it was a pretty good production, glad it was only ten minutes long (TBH that is when I was fixing supper). They could have used a hot looking woman at some point.

RHCP have always been horrible, were horrible, and always will be horrible. :)

RHCP is a lot better then that. Their concerts are amazing. They just did one song which has not.been their style in a long time. I like more of their more smooth groovy tracks.

That is how I saw it as well.

Cool.

(We don't agree about many football-related things, but at least we can agree on the Super Bowl halftime show!!)

;)

I thought they were a gang that broke out of Riker's Island. I couldn't understand why the police didn't arrest them when they stormed the stage. Hideous.

And they weren't even playing their instruments, the wild jumping was real (i think).......................never could figure out what was red hot about them.