joeyd08

Turgeon

109 posts in this topic

Md, please buy this guy out of his contract. A coach is supposed to make players better, it appears especially after tonight's game every player has taken a step back in their game.

I have to admit, his team is regressing. They aren't much better than his first year, which IMO is unacceptable.

Time to find a guy with success in the Big 10. Turgeon is in over his head.

Time to clean house.  New AD and new Men's Basketball and Football Coaches.

Time to clean house.  New AD and new Men's Basketball and Football Coaches.

Don't lump the great coach Randy in with this loser Turgeon. Randy has a much tougher job and is making progress.

Turgeon is turning this elleged "basketball school" into a homecoming apponent.

5-4 in the ACC now.  Still under achieving but the last two victories helped.

If he does not get them into the real post season he has failed and like randy he should be replaced.  

Their 5 wins in the ACC are against teams that are a combined 11-32 in the conference.

Their 5 wins in the ACC are against teams that are a combined 11-32 in the conference.

True, but that's 5 less post game tirades where he buries and blames his players for everything. That's 5 less chances he scares off any talent his shady AAU contacts can't buy him.

You sound like a bitter UVA fan.  Wahoo Brohan[/size]

Looking at the standings I don't think those a holes at UVA are bitter...now, after a few drinks they may want to murder their girlfriend or attack a cop....

It isn't like Turgeon just stopped being a good coach overnight. I think the team this year hasn't played to expectations as well. With that said I still believe MD is on the right track. Turgeon is bringing in better talent and will be successful. He coached lesser talent to high levels at Witchita State and A&M

It isn't like Turgeon just stopped being a good coach overnight. I think the team this year hasn't played to expectations as well. With that said I still believe MD is on the right track. Turgeon is bringing in better talent and will be successful. He coached lesser talent to high levels at Witchita State and A&M

I think Turgeon just stopped coaching.  This is the dumbest, most undisciplined  team I've seen in a long time.  That's a reflection on their coach. 

Who are some possible replacements for Turgeon? 

They need to fire him after this season. It would be best to clean house and let the new AD pick the new basketball and football coaches.

Impressive...Turg building the resume for his triumphant return to the NIT...maybe. 

Sounds a lot like the Military Bowl.

Sounds a lot like the Military Bowl.

Like building a football team at MD is the same as building a basketball team...clueless. Why don't you go to football games again, you don't like the AD?

I am not a graduate of the school.  I support the teams that I choose.  I would like a competitive football team.  If Terps football did anything worthy of supporting I might get on board.  Why don't you attend basketball games again?

I am not a graduate of the school.  I support the teams that I choose.  I would like a competitive football team.  If Terps football did anything worthy of supporting I might get on board.  Why don't you attend basketball games again?

Oh, just a proud front running bandwagon fan. I do go to Terps basketball games.

Oh, just a proud front running bandwagon fan. I do go to Terps basketball games.

Call it what ever the fluke you want.  

I will support any team I want.  

Call it what ever the fluke you want.  

I will support any team I want.

I did and will call it whatever I want. Don't hurt yourself jumping on any bandwagons.

Don't hurt your self with all that hate,  It seems to define your life and personality

Don't hurt your self with all that hate,  It seems to define your life and personality

Yyyyeah, you are the one here slandering the coach of a team you admittedly don't care about, from a school you didn't go to. 

I never slandered the man. Unlike you I have never accused any UMCP coach of being dirty or connected to bad people.

I never slandered the man. Unlike you I have never accused any UMCP coach of being dirty or connected to bad people.

Associating with shady drug dealing AAU coaches and having drunks on your staff will earn you those labels.  Sure coming up in a program like Kansas that is nothing unusual.

Edited by Brohan