joeyd08

Turgeon

109 posts in this topic

The Terps now have toick up a in at VTech to avoid ending the season on a five game slide.

What does this do to their NIT chances?

They went from very very slim to none at all.

Wow. So close to getting two major wins over high quality opponents.  

The pure talent is there.  As noted above the basketball IQ is not there and there is something else missing. 

To me it seems it is more than lack of BB IQ. They're undisciplined and sloppy. Lazy passes, they don't get back on fast breaks, it's very frustrating to watch.

They have the talent to be much better than they are.

At least md went out (reg season) on a great note by beating the Wahoos.

Always nice to beat that school which the Terps usually do.

You would think uva would get a better return on their athletics given their low to no standards for athletes. 

Oh well, time to forget that school even exists now that the Terps are on to B1Gger and better things. 

I didn't liked that foul at the end of regulation. I thought we were better off forcing the to shoot the three vs putting them on the line.

We won. But that was scary.

Brohan, one of these days you have to tell us why you hate UVA so much. Is it the Yeardley Love thing?

I didn't liked that foul at the end of regulation. I thought we were better off forcing the to shoot the three vs putting them on the line. We won. But that was scary. Brohan, one of these days you have to tell us why you hate UVA so much. Is it the Yeardley Love thing?

Follow the crumbs relative to Johnny Christmas and you'll find lots to dislike about a program that buries the criminal conduct of it's lacrosse and basketball players.  When victims of theft are pressured to keep quiet via the promise that by doing so they will later receive sportsmanship accolades to put on their resumes, you'll then understand why Virginia is as phony a school as there is in DI

Christmas was an anomoly.  A very talented african american, allegedly related to Michael Jordan, his misconduct drove many in the LAX program to question their loyalty to the school.  The best player on the team transferred to Syracuse in response to the coach's mgmt of the situation while others who stayed learned the hard way just how corrupt major college sports are due to the pressure placed on them to keep quiet about what he did.  I wonder if the cops in Charlottesville expunged the records.

Someday, someone will tell the truth, but the taboos in the mainstream media relative to racial elements within the story will keep the tale under wraps for the forseeable future.  But just ask yourself why a national championship team tanked shortly thereafter in spite of a solid talent base.  The coach lost his players and they threw in the towel but Starsia still runs the program and the taint is palpable to fans who know the sordid details. 

Edited by weenie

All of these big programs have skeletons.  Maybe UVA is worse.  Nobody has ever proved that to me but maybe it is true.

But I didn't ask you.  As far as I know you are sane.  I was asking the bro-dude. 

When University of Maryland football player Wes Brown was suspended last year, officials released few details to explain the action other than to tie it to an alleged confrontation with a police officer who wanted to question him in a shooting investigation.

But according to court documents in a wide-ranging prosecution of Black Guerrilla Family gang members in Baltimore, Brown told police that he was behind the wheel of a vehicle involved in the drive-by shooting last June at a birthday party for an alleged high-ranking gang leader.

As part of their investigation, Baltimore police obtained a search warrant and found a .22-caliber handgun in Brown's dormitory room. They also got a court order to be able to track his cellphone.

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/821/

Another close late loss... this time to FSU.  Fascinating ending there... FSU has the ball with time winding down, and without panicking, a few quick passes set up an easy dunk with under a second to play.

Reverse the situation, and I'd bet the farm that MD would have put the ball in Wells' hands, who would have made no attempt to pass to anyone open, he'd have dribbled in to a triple team in the paint... and thrown up a wild / bad shot that probably doesn't go in.

Another close late loss... this time to FSU.  Fascinating ending there... FSU has the ball with time winding down, and without panicking, a few quick passes set up an easy dunk with under a second to play.

Reverse the situation, and I'd bet the farm that MD would have put the ball in Wells' hands, who would have made no attempt to pass to anyone open, he'd have dribbled in to a triple team in the paint... and thrown up a wild / bad shot that probably doesn't go in.

Or Nick Faust would turn take a horrible shot, with no Terps under the basket, and foul the FSU player who got the rebound sealing the loss like only he can.

Baltimorons got their wish and have a Balwmer city player on the he team....too bad he is the worst player in team history not from New England....hon.

Was he the Black Gorilla guy arrested with a gun in his dorm?

Was he the Black Gorilla guy arrested with a gun in his dorm?

If your boy Gootz wasn't there filming the donut eating cops I believe Wes was framed up. Lawyer says search was unconstitutional...damn coppers. Next.

Brohan, one of these days you have to tell us why you hate UVA so much. Is it the Yeardley Love thing?

Yeah, UVA literally has skeletons. A thing? A murder is just a thing? Nice. Edited by Brohan

No post season: Fire the coach.  Long passed time.  

Yeah, UVA literally has skeletons. A thing? A murder is just a thing? Nice.

But yet you refuse to answer the question.  I think you have some kind of personal grudge.  Did that rejection letter sting? 

But yet you refuse to answer the question.  I think you have some kind of personal grudge.  Did that rejection letter sting? 

140317124934-virginia-0-single-image-cut

Edited by Brohan

Your most intelligent post yet.

Good one Seinfeld.  Show your brother-in-law and maybe he'll let you #%$^ him off.

Edited by Brohan