Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OriginalColtsFan

Check THIS Wiki out!!!!

14 posts in this topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Shanahan

"Kyle Shanahan (born December 14, 1979) is an NFL offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens and formerly for the Washington Redskins."

I'm not playing fast and loose with the text. That's really what it says.

(Of course...anyone can apparently post anything on Wiki. Still...this is a classic!!!)

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

OK. Now THAT'S some funny chit right there!!!!!!!!

A++++

that's shanahan's agent (knowing the decision's been made) getting ahead of the media curve. looks like we've got our new OC.

that's shanahan's agent (knowing the decision's been made) getting ahead of the media curve. looks like we've got our new OC.

Well...if that's the case, then I'd have to say he's better than Hostler. (And I wasn't a big fan of Turner because of the Air Coryell connection. So I'd say he's better than Turner as well.) If it IS Shanahan, and he can work with Joe and this mess of an offense, more power to him.

so we get the horrible redskins's rejects ........

what could go wrong with that ........

Could it be any worse than 2013? NO running game. NO pass pro. NO creativity in the play calling. I mean...you'd have to actually TRY to make it any worse, no?

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

Could it be any worse than 2013? NO running game. NO pass pro. NO creativity in the play calling. I mean...you'd have to actually TRY to make it any worse, no?

lol. Seriously, even if you tried, I honestly don't think you could make it any worse. The most disgusting thing about this whole mess is how Harbaugh allowed that to happen for the entire year and not once made an attempt to right the ship other than to wear the same pants to every game.

lol. Seriously, even if you tried, I honestly don't think you could make it any worse. The most disgusting thing about this whole mess is how Harbaugh allowed that to happen for the entire year and not once made an attempt to right the ship other than to wear the same pants to every game.

I was calling out Castillo from week 3 on. His NAME (Castillo's) didn't even appear in the Sun until after the bye week!! Then there were all kinds of (false) promises from Harbaugh to "do whatever it takes" to fix things. He did NOTHING. And even at the END of the season, he didn't have enough common sense to jettison Castillo. NO. He fired the RB coach!!!

And make no mistake about it...Bisciotti is the one primarily responsible because he's sitting back and allowing this to continue.

it would be amazingly funny if Wikipedia turned out to be the first outlet to break the "Ravens new OC" story. maybe this will be a new branch for the website. soon they'll have people doing interviews alongside the local media folks.

"Sizzle, Sizzle!!! Glen Shantz from Wikipedia. Tell us about your sack of Andy Dalton"   

it would be amazingly funny if Wikipedia turned out to be the first outlet to break the "Ravens new OC" story. maybe this will be a new branch for the website. soon they'll have people doing interviews alongside the local media folks.

"Sizzle, Sizzle!!! Glen Shantz from Wikipedia. Tell us about your sack of Andy Dalton"   

Wiki usually has the updates immediately after someone is hired/fired. In this case, they REMOVED the Shanahan citing at some point later in the day/night.

(Maybe I ought to Wiki "Kubiak" instead.)

;)