• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eaglesinsider

eaglesinsider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Carla Barrera Baltimore Polytechnic Institute Football 2/14/14. 1/30/2014 1:20:25 PM Positions Available: Head Varsity Football Coach We are a 3A school located just off I-83 in Baltimore with a proud football history. We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, knowledgeable, highly organized individual to lead a successful varsity football program. A certified teacher is preferred. Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references to me (AD) at cbarrera@bcps.k12.md.us.

#2 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,777 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Damn, my old friend Larry Webster out of a job already! It's a shame what's has happened to a once great Poly football program.

#3 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

He should not have gotten the job in the first place. That was a bad hire and based solely on his NFL experience. He was an assistant under Wrenn for a few years. There were others on that staff that should have gotten the job and had much more High School coaching experience. Just because a person plays in the NFL does not make them a good HS coach.

#4 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

I have no doubt whatsoever, I am the man to lead Poly back into glory and stuff. If they would only trust me and my Jedi staff,, we would lose...I mean win each and every game with no plan whatsoever to lose to City in a massive running clock...and I promise to stand behind my words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users