22 replies to this topic

#1 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hilarious

So everyone thinks Rome is failing.. this could be the furthest from the truth. For entertainment sake I let you make asses out of yourselves with outlandish accusations. They pray and pray for our down fail. This is bigger than rap.. bigger than the cmb and neon brown..lol You guys are hilarious.

No Meth didn't run from the board. He has been building a business and coaching football. No time for the peanut gallery.

#staytuned

Edited by meth007, 10 February 2014 - 10:34 PM.

DUNBAR
Ch: 1994, 1995, 2004, 2006, 2007,2008
Fn: 1997
Sf: 1993, 1996, 2003, 2005
Qf: 1999, 2002

"it is better to be repected than to be liked"

www.bestcreditrestored.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 85Knight

85Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,640 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Be careful how you respond to these accusations. You people have already been accused of being race baiters.

#3 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

The difference between me and them is that I know the truth. We know hate exist so every t and i is dotted and recrossed. Now its not my place to argue facts because Im not an attorney, but.. you'll see. Monday.... ah monday the board will light up again.. This is all smoke and mirrors because of hate. Dunbar has the most successful football program among the public schools and many hate them because of the success. We get it. Lawrence is driving the TITANIC but i dont see this one sinking. Lawrence is not going anywhere... he is helping too many young males in a city that hardly gives a shot about the bigger picture. The football team has a 100% graduation rate and many go to college for free, where in most schools in the city young males at high percentages dont even make it out of the 12th grade, but dumb *** ole use to bes are bring up scandals of UA gear being sold and missed used. You think that Mr.couldnt coach Smith an account to profit from if he wanted to? As close as they are why would he have to steal from the program for personal use or gain? Too much positivity at Eastside Prep... too many banners.. too many loyal supporters and alumni.. too much love to cure all the hate. TRUST ME.. Dunbar is fine. As a matter of fact the Poets are getting stronger... love does that.

2004 championship
2005 lost semi
2006-2008 championships 3
2009- lost in semi
2010-2012 championships 3
2013- lost in playoffs
*2014 what would history say about Dunbar

Edited by meth007, 08 February 2014 - 05:19 PM.

DUNBAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Two things:

1. Dunbar may be the most successful as far as state championships, but let's face it....oh nevermind

2. Hopefully it is just UA misappropriations, not the other rumors that are floating around.

Stay tuned

#5 First_Down

First_Down

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

It looks like the old band is getting back together.  :cool:

So OLI, you sound like the man in the know.  Lay it out there what you are privvy to.  It would be most interesting to see if you turn out to be on the mark or a complete doof for uttering such nonsense.  Take a chance.

#6 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Rumors

Success: Im not saying there aren't stories of success in every public in baltimore, but who has the most successful program right now. Winning record, kids going to college, kids graduating, championships... who else is stronger?

Rumors: The peanut gallery does not have any facts. The gallery as always loves to talk about Dunbar..lol. I've gotten too many outlandish calls talking about whats going down at the school. Guys... trust me.. its..... just speculation based on hate. The End.

Edited by meth007, 10 February 2014 - 10:36 PM.

DUNBAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 DayWalker

DayWalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

You meth007 call it THE END but others here are hinting at The Beginning Of THE END.

I hope you are correct meth BUT The Peanut Gallery seems to think the dukie is about to hit the fan and fans of East Side Prep with this odd skirting around the edges of whatever is on their minds.

Speak up and be heard Peanut Gallery.

This Truth Is The Light And The Light Will Shine In The Dark....

#8 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

You meth007 call it THE END but others here are hinting at The Beginning Of THE END.

I hope you are correct meth BUT The Peanut Gallery seems to think the dukie is about to hit the fan and fans of East Side Prep with this odd skirting around the edges of whatever is on their minds.

Well Meth said we would know today. So we shall see.

#9 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

It looks like the old band is getting back together.  :cool:

So OLI, you sound like the man in the know.  Lay it out there what you are privvy to.  It would be most interesting to see if you turn out to be on the mark or a complete doof for uttering such nonsense.  Take a chance.

It looks like the old band is getting back together.......UHHHH NOT SO FAST FIRST_DOWN....Under penal code 231 section 5 of the Sunspot.net code of ethics..Meth is in clear violation of rule number 16 which clearly states "Any regular poster who leaves the board for a extended period of time without formally announcing his leave of absence is subject to top secret double triple probation. It says it right there in the rules book and I ain't lying. I motion we have a secret meeting to discuss Meths fate...I also reccomend the worst form of punishment we can deliver....thats right Meth...you will be forced to post everyday on this board for six months straight...thats right...hard time bro....hard time...

#10 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

Well Meth said we would know today. So we shall see.

DAMN RIGHT...CREST DIDN'T SCORE ...BCC 2013 CITY LEAGUE CHAMPS...I SAID IT

#11 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

I got fifty bucks that says ain't much to a damn thing coming too light but how much people hate on the Poets......I'm about fed up with the muckraking...I really don't think theres much there

#12 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

Be careful how you respond to these accusations. You people have already been accused of being race baiters.

Meth is a racist...we share racist jokes all the time....I mean he shares...or tells...nevermind

#13 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

Its this scene times 10 if anything happens to Smith.... could you imagine how much burgandy and gold that would cover the steps of north ave...

Love cures the hate

DUNBAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

Its this scene times 10 if anything happens to Smith.... could you imagine how much burgandy and gold that would cover the steps of north ave...

Love cures the hate

Well he has already been removed from his job in the school. I dont see how he doesnt get let go. I thought you said this was all about nothing. This seems pretty serious to me. Obviously someone is not happy with the way that it was handled.

#15 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Outside... when the smoke clears... when the dust settles..

Im hoping egos dont push specific people to do something stupid that would cause more harm than good. I think this will blow over because nothing happened just as the students and the parents have already stated. Baltimore city schools dont want to throw gasoline on this fire.... trust me

Outside who said that he was REMOVED from the school. There is an investigation going on and he can not be around to interfere in anyway.

The real issue is how people are slandering this man... slandering his reputation... waiting for any ounce of negativity to occur. Many are standing like they did to watch Lafayette projects come down...  We Poets know that this is not going to happen..

Edited by meth007, 10 February 2014 - 10:41 PM.

DUNBAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:31 PM

Im hoping egos dont push specific people to do something stupid that would cause more harm than good. I think this will blow over because nothing happened just as the students and the parents have already stated. Baltimore city schools dont want to throw gasoline on this fire.... trust me

If nothing happened then why is this being brought up now. In the article it said players are split, so obviously someone is not happy about how it was handled.

#17 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

What would happen?  

Are you saying the school board's ultimate decision should be intimidated or influenced by a threat of alumni protests?

#18 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Outside who said that he was REMOVED from the school. There is an investigation going on and he can not be around to interfere in anyway.

The real issue is how people are slandering this man... slandering his reputation... waiting for any ounce of negativity to occur. Many are standing like they did to watch Lafayette projects come down...  We Poets know that this is not going to happen..

Well let me rephrase, he was reassigned because of an investigation. Also, who is slandering him? I have not heard one person on here say anything negative about Smith. You are almost insisting that this is a witch hunt. Do you really believe that?

Jeebus, that is exactly what he is saying.

#19 meth007

meth007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Based on the sun write up it sounds like a witch hunt when...

• He never had any negative allegations in his career at the school
  • No parent or child complained about this incident
  • the school handled the situation... which takes me to how many real situations happen in other schools that involve much more serious incidence that never get a write up in the sun because its "normal" for the environment there.

Jeebus, one thing about Dunbar is that we are a family. There are too many supporters and alumni at high positions to watch a good man go down or to allow him to get his good reputation tarnished. If anything negative happened.... yes, I am saying that you will open a bee hive.

DUNBAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 gillytech

gillytech

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Technically, anything written on this board would be libel, not slander.  But whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users