• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

AO- that is some good stuff! I hope you really don't believe that garbage you just wrote!

We will see how powerful the good ole boy network is in Baltimore City. I just hope folks with kids on this board would actually think what they would do if their son had a pencil or tooth brush stuck up their you know what.

Reassignment for one employee and administrative leave for another is probably just the starting point.

AO responds

Very good stuff you wrote here as well however...

REASSIGNMENT in this case means, You are the man...we like you alot and to prevent further damage to one of our most coveted assets, we will remove you from harms way and attempt to prevent possible exploitation of your weakened state. We will or have already done so as to preserve you for the the purpose of achieving continued success in the future as well as to reward you for already having done.

LIKE OR NOT...The good old boy (Dunbar Network) will ultimately prevail...as it should...they will definately protect their own and I sure as hell hope so because it is what they are suppose to do....as far as I am being told by reliabe sources, the issue at hand is far less serious than what most of us on this board have hoped for or made it out to be. If what I'm being told is accurate in the least, Mr. Smith is facing nothing more than pre-cautionary measures met to prevent him from suffering needless accusations and further damage to his name...this b.s will pass over just as this recent snow storm is doing as we speak...as much as some of you thirst for the hangman's noose, there will be no guilltine exocutioner in this case. Dunbar folks not only win on the field, they win off of it...and I respect this notion as well as commend them for it.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS, if we were talking about a Hereford, Spalding or Dulaney High school, there would be little or nothing about the issue being posted on this board. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves, acting like a bunch of vultures hovering around fresh road kill. The only real crimes commited is as Katt William often says is " The G-damn haters who hate a G-damn winner"...as much as I want my school to win city league titles and state championships, I hope coach Smith gets the last laugh on this one....and keep winning state titles in spite of the G-damn haters....GO POETS.

Edited by agentorange, 13 February 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#2 Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

What are you talking about? Put down the bottle.

#3 Guest_harcohorns_*

Guest_harcohorns_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

I remember.. Bel Air (braining incident)  C Milton Wright ( smoking pot in wood before the game, then again with the Coach cover up of the kids who got body slammed in the gym) )  taking  just as much hits on here as Dunbar.. 

Pretty sure any Md school with a hazing type incident made public would get plenty of commentary on here.. JMHO

#4 TheGuru

TheGuru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

I remember.. Bel Air (braining incident) C Milton Wright ( smoking pot in wood before the game, then again with the Coach cover up of the kids who got body slammed in the gym) ) taking just as much hits on here as Dunbar..

Pretty sure any Md school with a hazing type incident made public would get plenty of commentary on here.. JMHO

Been on this Board since 2007 and I don't remember the Usual Suspects (regulars) posting page after page about the incidents you mentioned.

#5 Guest_harcohorns_*

Guest_harcohorns_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

hmm maybe it was on my Youth Football forum then .. I dunno I'm getting old and forgetful  :mellow: 

#6 Clipper Nation

Clipper Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Good Post AO- we should find out soon enough. Many have reliable sources and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of all the rumors we have heard.

The reassignment could mean a lot of things and might not even deal with the situation we are talking about. The principal was placed on administrative leave and I am not even sure if it was about the current situation.

#7 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

What are you talking about? Put down the bottle.

WELL...I was at the time of creating this thread, having a  lil sippity sip sip of Captain Morgan....but I always drink in modesty...stay thirsty my freinds...

#8 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

Good Post AO- we should find out soon enough. Many have reliable sources and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of all the rumors we have heard.

The reassignment could mean a lot of things and might not even deal with the situation we are talking about. The principal was placed on administrative leave and I am not even sure if it was about the current situation.

TAKE NOTES...The Principal was placed on administrative leave because he/she is a team player and must have done something to protect someone else. Typically, in situations like this, one person alone is held accountable for supposed wrong doing. In this case, we don't know what really happened because evidently, the investigation process has not yeiled anything substantial or significant enough to warrant an official statement as to what actually happened. The investigators do not know what happened because as I said before you won't find the Poet family turning on one another....they may find clues here and there, not to say that anything criminal actually took place but right or wrong,They will all stick together.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to how they do things over on Orleans Street and one just might discover why and how Dunabr wins...the bottom line is, they are all on the same page from the very top to include the administration, teachers, coaches, athletes, students and security right down to the damn janitors. When it comes to a entire team or family effort, Dunbar has  2012 Super Bowl champion Ravens, 1983 O's, Bcc, Gilman and Spalding all beat by a long shot...my money is on Dunbar to come away from this with minimal or no damage. Too many of you think Dunbar is a winner based solely on wholesale talent and aggressive recruiting...not true...they win because they set the standard for joint efforts and cohesiveness in the process. 

Edited by agentorange, 14 February 2014 - 10:04 AM.

#9 Clipper Nation

Clipper Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:06 AM

AO- thanks for providing entertainment.

#10 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

Been on this Board since 2007 and I don't remember the Usual Suspects (regulars) posting page after page about the incidents you mentioned.

I don't recall either Guru...however, the talk could have been part of the Harford county thread(s) that used to exist here, some time ago...

Edited by agentorange, 14 February 2014 - 10:08 AM.

#11 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

I don't recall either Guru...however, the talk could have been part of the Harford county threads that used to exist here, some time ago...

AO- thanks for providing entertainment.

Don't gas me up Clipper Blue lest I get beside myself and run amuck....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users