Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Easton Raven

House of Cards

5 posts in this topic

Just curious...what is the take on this new Netflix show out there...being a Baltimore built product and all, I was surprised there is not thread to discuss it here.

I watched season 1....found it very entertaining.   Anyone else?????

I'm totally hooked on it. The one difference I'm making with Season 2 is not binge waching the whole season like I did the first season. I'm taking it a couple of episodes a day.

I'm totally hooked on it. The one difference I'm making with Season 2 is not binge waching the whole season like I did the first season. I'm taking it a couple of episodes a day.

I hear you. I think my wife and I watched half of Season 1 in a day last year...then took a week to finish it out.  Eagerly anticipated Season 2.

One thing I would say by way of a "criicism"...  I think I liked the show better when there was a sense of mystery about Underwood in that you didn't have to feel bad about liking him. That came unraveled about episode 9 or 10  I believe....somewhere around there anyways and then moreso Season 2 Episode 1.

Now there is no denying Underwood is as evil as he is ambitious....but the show is still riveting.

Edited by Easton Raven

I think it's amazing. it's particularly cool to see all the places around town. The opening jogging scene in S2 E1 is a block away from my house.  

Just finished season 5.  Now it's Her turn.