Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
babylinux

No more MASN nation love-in this year

17 posts in this topic

I didn't mind the combined broadcast, but I didn't particularly like. either way, there won't be a critical word spoken about either team.

Thank God that's over with

Agreed.

Although I suspect that my reasons are quite different than yours...

Even though I obviously could watch the Nationals I very seldom do, so I kind of enjoyed the additional insights into their team against ours I got from their homers. It was something different. I never understood what so many people hated about it. In general, I know a lot of people are very critical of different broadcasters and I really never saw the big difference among them.

Even though I obviously could watch the Nationals I very seldom do, so I kind of enjoyed the additional insights into their team against ours I got from their homers. It was something different. I never understood what so many people hated about it. In general, I know a lot of people are very critical of different broadcasters and I really never saw the big difference among them.

when I'm listening to O's games on the radio, I usually choose to listen to the opposing team's broadcast. I think it's interesting to hear how other teams view the O's/players. one of the absolute exceptions to that rule is when they play the yankees. their people are unbearable. from what I understand, most yankee fans feel the same way about them.

Sterling: Mariano looks in. Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.................[7 minutes later].......pitch

Susyn Waldman: Mariano doesn't like to eat his frosted flakes, until they get soft in the milk. interestingly enough, he likes to eat his fruit before it's ripe, because he likes his fruit really crisp. I speak in monotone because I go to great length to retain my title as the least interesting radio person in pro sports.  

Thank god. Santegelo is the worst.

I would tune in to some Nats games when Ron Darling was doing color for them. I'm not sure why he isn't with them any longer. he's on MLB network now

Thank god. Santegelo is the worst.

Not remotely,

The worst is to have one team control another team's tv rights.

Given your position as a benefactor in that deal, can you even minutely appreciate that ?

Not remotely,

The worst is to have one team control another team's tv rights.

Given your position as a benefactor in that deal, can you even minutely appreciate that ?

STILL mad a Selig for making that offer? ...I'll assume you consider Angelos wise to take advantage of it.

STILL mad a Selig for making that offer? ...I'll assume you consider Angelos wise to take advantage of it.

Angelos is a wise man in many respects and deserves a lot of credit for the O's turnaround. He hung in there despite the ruthless anti-Greek diatribe on this board and he deserves admiration. The non-thinking bigots see no inconsistency with blaming PA for all failures and giving him no credit for successes.

Angelos is a wise man in many respects and deserves a lot of credit for the O's turnaround. He hung in there despite the ruthless anti-Greek diatribe on this board and he deserves admiration. The non-thinking bigots see no inconsistency with blaming PA for all failures and giving him no credit for successes.

Gonna run him into the ground (fair) for the last decade, must give him credit for what is currently transpiring.

Gonna run him into the ground (fair) for the last decade, must give him credit for what is currently transpiring.

Absolutely. Let's not hold our breath waiting for the anti-Greek bigots on the board to give PA credit for success.

Absolutely. Let's not hold our breath waiting for the anti-Greek bigots on the board to give PA credit for success.

I don't hold my breath for any clarity coming from this board... I'm here for the comedy.

I don't hold my breath for any clarity coming from this board... I'm here for the comedy.

As am I.

Of course.