Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shad

Bitcoin

12 posts in this topic

I always say as soon as someone says something is "safe" or can't be hacked.  You basically just put a bullseye on your head.  If its programmed. It can be hacked.

Watch for my soon to be released "TommyBucks"! I want to make a Bunch then skip out with it myself!

2nd largest scam since Bernie Madoff's Ponzi Scheme.

I got hacked and had files encrypted the ransom was $500.00 in bit coins.So my IT guy try to buy some bit coins over the internet. It was pretty confusing because the one place we tried was only for Austraiia. Anyway it was a 7 day time period and we caught it with an hour to go. Never was able to purchase the bitcoins and lost the files. Your computer screen is totally filled with letters, numbers and symbols. My IT guy said at least they try to be honest crooks.

I just found out today that every bitcoin can be traced and  every person that owned it can be identified.

I don't know anything about this technology! A friend of mine was an active "miner" a few years back. I found it interesting from just my limited philosophical view. But my understanding was so limited that it was a mystery to me.

The one currency/banking system that I have been able to follow is the M-Pesa. A creation in east Africa that so far seems stable, democratic, cheap to use, and has apparently solved so many problems and hurdles that hamper and penalize most third world societies. A cell phone and one can become a commercial player in the most remote part of Kenya!

I want to take part in bitcoin community, But very new to it. How do I catch myself?