Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gordon89

15 most overrated NFL players

17 posts in this topic

Yeah I really can't see how anyone can call Brady overrated by any standards

Maybe they got a quote from an ex-girlfriend? ;)

When's the last time the Browns have made the playoffs? Was it the 80's?

Better question: when's the last time the Browns won more than 5 games in a season?

Good Lord, can the author of that article be any more ignorant??? On Joe Flacco, "he got paid far too much money for winning a Super Bowl that was backed up by one of the best defenses in the NFL". Uh, that is a statement made by someone who is clueless. I'll have to remember this site so I know never to waste a minute there again.

Edited by Fang

Flacco certinaly isn't Brady but I still have to take issue with those who say that Joe had nothing to do with the Raven's playoff run during the SB year.  The Raven's defense that year and in the playoffs was not dominating at all, hell were they even a top 10 defense that who year?  Those who say that Flacco didn't play well and win the Denver game (which Speical Teams gave up 14 points) and in the second half of that Pat's game, those people are just talking out off thier back side...  I believe Ray's retirement provided the fuel to the fire for that run, and I'm not quite sure they'd make a superbowl run without Ray Lewis' retirement and 'No Weapon' speech.  But that say Joe didn't play well is just plain ignorance as well.

Flacco certinaly isn't Brady but I still have to take issue with those who say that Joe had nothing to do with the Raven's playoff run during the SB year.  The Raven's defense that year and in the playoffs was not dominating at all, hell were they even a top 10 defense that who year?  Those who say that Flacco didn't play well and win the Denver game (which Speical Teams gave up 14 points) and in the second half of that Pat's game, those people are just talking out off thier back side...  I believe Ray's retirement provided the fuel to the fire for that run, and I'm not quite sure they'd make a superbowl run without Ray Lewis' retirement and 'No Weapon' speech.  But that say Joe didn't play well is just plain ignorance as well.

What was it, 11 Games, ZERO INT's in the crunch run? That's phenomonal.