Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Go Houston!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

My god, the Yankees are having a horrible 1st inning.

Errors, miscues, and our good friend Scot Feldman plunked Jeter on the hand - payback for Markakis.

WAAAAY too many wanna-be NYY fans here in HOU this week. Spotted a family of five last night with most wearing Yanks jerseys and Heat caps. The absolute limit.

The Yankees have a habit of starting off slow and then landing in the playoffs so I'm not going overboard but from what I heard listening to the game, Houston played two very well pitched, tight ball games. They're a hungry young team. Two guys does not a season make but I have a feeling that Houston's not going to lose 111 games this year.

Yes, the Yanks are notorious for bad Aprils. I'm not expecting them to win the WS this year but this team is better than they've played over the past two games...

Edited by soulflower

Yes, the Yanks are notorious for bad Aprils. I'm not expecting them to win the WS this year but this team is better than they've played over the past two games...

I believe I read that last year was the worst Yankees' record in 21 years, and they still had a winning season. Never count these damned guys out early in a season.