Cabrera, 1B
Martinez, DH
Jackson, CF
Avila, C
Gonzalez, SS
Kelly, 3B
Davis, LF

Porcello, RF

Is there a reason Markakis is DHing and Cruz is in RF?  Cruz should DH as much as possible.

Is there a reason Markakis is DHing and Cruz is in RF?  Cruz should DH as much as possible.

Probably back to back day games and just trying something to get his bat going.  He isn't exactly hitting ball with any authority yet.  Buck batting him fifth and Weiters seventh.  Not sure on that one?

If he doesn't start hitting soon his next stop will be on bench as a  15 mil platoon player.

Probably back to back day games and just trying something to get his bat going.  He isn't exactly hitting ball with any authority yet.  Buck batting him fifth and Weiters seventh.  Not sure on that one?

I'm surprised at this lineup.  Buck usually sticks with the same thing forever.  Even when everyone else is begging him to change it.

I'm surprised at this lineup.  Buck usually sticks with the same thing forever.  Even when everyone else is begging him to change it.

I agree.  His blind loyalty to Jim Johnson, Flaherty and Markakis when they are totally sucking has been frustrating in the past.

I'm surprised at this lineup. Buck usually sticks with the same thing forever. Even when everyone else is begging him to change it.

Maybe he read some old posts from here

It's also only been 4 games, it's way too early to say 'so and so' isn't hitting.

Other than Flaherty, that is.

Edited by Jimmy Jazz

Norris looks good.  Velocity up at 94.  God we need a starter to go 6 plus innings.  Lough manufactures run in first.  Shows what a true lead-off guy can mean to a line-up.

It's also only been 4 games, it's way too early to say 'so and so' isn't hitting.

Other than Flaherty, that is.

Two words.  Ryan Flaherty.  If you are hitting below .200 with 15-20 ABs you are not hitting.

FINALLY a pitcher comes out and pounds the zone and throws strikes. Now come on guys and get Norris a few runs.

That was the first 1-2-3 inning for an orioles starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's the weiters we know. No way he's getting an extension!

Now I know why Buck had him in the seventh hole.  He is batting LH today.  This has been talked about endlessly here, but the difference between him as LH vs RH batter is striking.  Just start playing Clevenger more against RH pitching if Matt continue to be a .215 LH hitter.

Haha comical..I said earlier I liked bud pounding the zone but Jesus guy...I mean when your ahead 1-2 or 2-2 on a hitter throwing something besides a freaking fastball

Boy all those positives about the O's are rapidly disappearing.