• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RetroRon

RetroRon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Did they close this joint? If so how long has it been closed? Is the place next to it closed as well, Skinz was the name i remember it being?

#2 Shad

Shad

Specksioneer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

It's still there. I  ran into my buddy who is working down at The Point last night and he still goes there.

#3 Shad

Shad

Specksioneer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

I used to date a dancer there back when I was younger. I spent a lot of time there  ;)

#4 Bartman

Bartman

General Irritant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationBaltimore City

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

Back in the day Gail's was a fixture but that changed hands then burned down. Used to stop there, the place in the back behind McDonald's and Wendy's wasn't too bad and the old Rainbow Inn which is now Christina's used to be OK. I wonder how those places are still in business. I can't imagine how the Balto County Police much watch those places like Hawks waiting for someone to take a misstep out the door then get into a car. You'd be Dead Meat! Things were a Lot better a long time ago, you can't have any Fun anymore.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't try to tell me that what I see with my own two eyes ISN'T what I'm seeing with my own two eyes!

#5 Shad

Shad

Specksioneer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

We used to go there for lunch when I worked down the Point. One of them had food and the other didn't. I can't remember which was which.

#6 Red Baron

Red Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,956 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:21 AM

Memories had food. They made great burgers. I went there once a week for lunch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did any of these groups protest against Big Government when it was illegally tapping our phones and denying habeas corpus rights... What we confront, in the anti-reform mobs, are people who approve of coercion and lawlessness, including when it is used by a strong leader... This mimics several of the characteristics Hannah Arendt discovered in the mobs tht brought totalitarianism to the modern world. -- Paul Grenier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users