#1 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

Link to article from Ravens' site

I'm hardly the first to observe this, but Kubiak (and some of his assistants) might be the Ravens' best off-season addition. I can imagine that unsuccessful offense last year was an amalgamation of previous systems that needed to be cleaned out, simplified and organized. Results remain to be seen of course, but this sounds encouraging.

#2 Struds

Struds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Link to article from Ravens' site

I'm hardly the first to observe this, but Kubiak (and some of his assistants) might be the Ravens' best off-season addition. I can imagine that unsuccessful offense last year was an amalgamation of previous systems that needed to be cleaned out, simplified and organized. Results remain to be seen of course, but this sounds encouraging.

I agree, but then the players very, very seldom had anything but good to say about previous OCs either.   As you said, results will be the only true way to judge the change.

#3 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,507 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

results will be the only true way to judge the change.

This.

(As Johnny U said: "Talk is cheap; let's play".)

#4 afan

afan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,654 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

Joe should go up to the line with three plays in mind. Omaha, Nebraska and Baltimore. Call them out call a hot number or color and than the next word will be the play.Like if green was the hot color, play to follow. Joe would call out Blue 44 , rd  Omaha and than Green 66x Nebraska. Well the team could do the no huddle which Joe is good in and have more time at the los. Manning does this all the time. I bet Joe would be great at this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users