demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:52 AM

http://deadspin.com/...derb-1569639738

Referring to records, the attorneys said the victim was contacted by Franklin and Galt during a medical examination four days after the rape to explain "that they cared about her because she assisted them with recruiting."

It went on to say that at some point, "Coach Franklin called her in for a private meeting and told her he wanted her to get fifteen pretty girls together and form a team to assist with the recruiting even though he knew it was against the rules. He added that all the other colleges did it."

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#2 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:52 AM

Recruiting violations are bad but destroying evidence is worse

Brandon Vandenburg's lawyers filed a motion to dismiss the case against their client or take action against the prosecutors because "crucial and material information to the defense of VANDENBURG was destroyed or not preserved."

The document alleges that 55% of video surveillance on 14 campus cameras had been deleted, and text messages and phone calls were missing from Franklin's phone and the phones of two other coaches. The motion also contained allegations regarding Franklin and communication with the victim.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#3 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

Looks like your boy can't steer clear of the drama.

Should be no surprise given this perverts past comments on exploiting females to build his programs.

I am just glad he is not a Maryland.

#4 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:48 AM

Looks like your boy can't steer clear of the drama.

Should be no surprise given this perverts past comments on exploiting females to build his programs.

I am just glad he is not a Maryland.

How is he "my boy"?

Of course it was the Vandy rapists that caused the problem.  Maybe here at Maryland there are no rapists on the team and thus no problem. 

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

How is he "my boy"?

Of course it was the Vandy rapists that caused the problem.  Maybe here at Maryland there are no rapists on the team and thus no problem. 

No, this is the environment Franklin creates.  Hiring coaches based on their wives looks, using attractive females to recruit kids....perv Franklin is reaping what he sowed.  It would have happened at Maryland if they didn't dump him..   

At least at Penn State he will have a delusional administration to aid and abet. 

#6 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

I bet if you try hard enough there is a way to blame UVA for this.  

#7 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

I bet if you try hard enough there is a way to blame UVA for this.  

I bet if you try really hard and ask someone for help you can put two and two together.

You sure were wrong about Franklin and I sure was right. 

#8 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

I bet if you try really hard and ask someone for help you can put two and two together.

You sure were wrong about Franklin and I sure was right. 

He is a better football coach than the idiot we have at Maryland.  
I don't know the guy.  I don't spend time with football players watching where they stick their manhood.  How the heck would I know that crap?  Get help you bitter old fool.

Maryland will never have success with Edsel.  You can take that to the bank. 

#9 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

He is a better football coach than the idiot we have at Maryland.  
I don't know the guy.  I don't spend time with football players watching where they stick their manhood.  How the heck would I know that crap?  Get help you bitter old fool.

Maryland will never have success with Edsel.  You can take that to the bank. 

They had success last year.  Building a program takes time.  I know you instant gratification bandwagon jumper sports talk radio screamer types have no understanding of this but that is ok. 

Life is journey, not a destination.   

#10 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

You Call 2013 sucesseful?
I guess top 50 recruiting classes are successes too.

#11 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

You Call 2013 sucesseful?
I guess top 50 recruiting classes are successes too.

Certainly better than the basketball team which everyone compares them to for some reason.  MD is a basketball school right?

What is going on with your boy Turg?  People are begging to leave the program.  He was the "right" hire as many said.  Men's basketball program is in shambles.

#12 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

A: I have been calling for Turg to be fired so he is hardly "My boy".  For the record I have two boys and they are my sons.  Everyone else is not "my boy".

And yes, Turg let a few people leave to make room for the 11th ranked recruiting class. 

http://247sports.com...iteTeamRankings

Can he win with these guys?  I don't know.  But he will have the horses. 

#13 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

UMD Football #40  "Your Boy" has moved into the Top 40!

Edited by demopublican, 01 May 2014 - 02:24 PM.

#14 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

A: I have been calling for Turg to be fired so he is hardly "My boy". For the record I have two boys and they are my sons. Everyone else is not "my boy".

And yes, Turg let a few people leave to make room for the 11th ranked recruiting class.

Can he win with these guys? I don't know. But he will have the horses.

11th ranked class is impressive. I am sure Turg comp'd his shady AAU buddies very well..Kansas kickback style.

Too bad he can't coach those horses. Maybe they will get lucky and sneak into the NIT this year.

Edited by Brohan, 01 May 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#15 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

Maybe. I doubt it. I don't think he will have a very good year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Penn State, Rape, Vanderbilt, james franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users