Joyce, LF

Longoria, 3B

Loney, 1B

Myers, RF

DeJesus, DH

Escobar, SS

Hanigan, C

Archer, RHP

There is a beautiful design for a new stadium but it doesn't have much support from the city.

Move the team to Charlotte, Portland, or Nashville.

I really like this as it is not just another retro park but has a really innovative design. As the article suggest, wind is the biggest issue confronting any outdoor stadium in that area.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/28/Rays/Rays_re_imagine_downt.shtml

Interesting... certainly a futuristic design.  Would be a huge improvement if they can ever get it financed and built. Thanks for sending  

2 straight innings we get the bases loaded with no outs and both times, all we get is a sac fly?

That folks is PATHETIC hitting.

Edited by Rob

Is Jones just starting slow or has the league finally realized he'll get himself out if you let him?

Jones is his own worst enemy.

Is Jones just starting slow or has the league finally realized he'll get himself out if you let him?

I'm really afraid that it is the latter, which is why I said a few games ago that he is in for a tough season.

He is seeing very, very few hittable pitches.

I'm really afraid that it is the latter, which is why I said a few games ago that he is in for a tough season.

He is seeing very, very few hittable pitches.

It's astonishing that it's taken the league this long.

We're a smallball team theses days

Edited by TheJudgement

Was just briefly listening to the Rays broadcast... and after Jones's struck out swinging at another pitch in the dirt the commentator said...

"Great 3-2 pitch to Jones... He's not gonna walk, you know that, so thats exactly where you want to throw that pitch. As a pitcher you really have to work to walk Adam Jones."

So yes... seems like the league is figuring him out... he's likely gonna have to make some adjustments. 

Was just briefly listening to the Rays broadcast... and after Jones's struck out swinging at another pitch in the dirt the commentator said...

"Great 3-2 pitch to Jones... He's not gonna walk, you know that, so thats exactly where you want to throw that pitch. As a pitcher you really have to work to walk Adam Jones."

So yes... seems like the league is figuring him out... he's likely gonna have to make some adjustments. 

When even I'm aware that he's a sucker for low and away, you know he needs to make an adjustment.

Hey -- the site loaded!

OT. Has anyone else been having trouble getting on this site?  For the last two weeks+ my access has been sporadic at best.

OT. Has anyone else been having trouble getting on this site?  For the last two weeks+ my access has been sporadic at best.

I haven't had any problems