• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,754 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

I received a letter from my primary care doctor of 12 years stating he had joined something called MDVIP with plans starting at $1,500 a year.  Doing some online investigating I can't tell if this is a fee for service group or if they take insurance. 

Anyone else have experience with MDVIP?

Edited by workerbee, 02 June 2014 - 03:54 PM.

TERM LIMITS NOW!

#2 Shad

Shad

Specksioneer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

They take insurance. The $1500 is for a yearly 90-120 minute physical they give you plus for that fee they will run tests that insurance doesn't cover. MDVIP limits each doctor to 600 patients

#3 omarrahman

omarrahman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

it just gets u in the door. it is like a seat license at the ballpark. 

#4 Tootsie

Tootsie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

I received a letter from my primary care doctor of 12 years stating he had joined something called MDVIP with plans starting at $1,500 a year. Doing some online investigating I can't tell if this is a fee for service group or if they take insurance.

Anyone else have experience with MDVIP?

My Dr is doing the same as of August. It will supposedly allow the Dr to spend more time with you and same day appts. They do take insurance however insurance will not cover all tests and will not cover the annual fee. If its the same Dr as mine the other Dr's in the practice are not switching to MDVIP, just the husband and wife

Edited by Tootsie, 16 June 2014 - 06:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users