Ellsbury, CF

Teixiera, 1B

McCann, C

Beltran, DH

Ichiro, RF

Roberts, 2B

Solarte, 3B

Kuroda, RHP

Ok so maybe thats why Hundley hasn't been playing much.  

Ball obviously slipped but its pretty clear they're gonna be doing some running on him and Jiminez. 

Very, very frustrating.

How many times have we seen this before?

I'm surprised they haven't been no hit yet this year. I can remember a number of games where they were getting no hit into the 5th, 6th innings.

Just brutal. 

I have bad mouthed ubaldo on here a few times but not anymore. I looked at his stats and it only showed his last nine starts so there may be a few more to add to this but in his last nine starts......6 times he has went at least 5 2/3 innings and given up 2 runs or less. His offense has hardly ever given him any RUn support. So to me he should be 4-5 wins better. .

I have bad mouthed ubaldo on here a few times but not anymore. I looked at his stats and it only showed his last nine starts so there may be a few more to add to this but in his last nine starts......6 times he has went at least 5 2/3 innings and given up 2 runs or less. His offense has hardly ever given him any RUn support. So to me he should be 4-5 wins better. .

Agreed. He has definitely pitched some pretty good games and gotten almost nothing from the offense.

He should be 6-4 probably but he still needs to be better.

The walks are out of control. Imagine how much better he'd be if he could cut down on most of these walks

Almost another quality start but it was ugly as hell.

He's a hard one to figure out.

Edited by 85Knight

Mcfarland in with the game on the line???  I guess this is the problem with Britton now being Buck's official closer...

I mean Britton should be the closer now but I guess my point is that it would be really nice if Hunter had worked out as closer and Buck could use Britton in these types of situations.  

Edited by BayAreaBmore

Mcfarland in with the game on the line???  I guess this is the problem with Britton now being Buck's official closer...

I mean Britton should be the closer now but I guess my point is that it would be really nice if Hunter had worked out as closer and Buck could use Britton in these types of situations.  

Yeah, that was crazy having to use McFarland in that situation.

Edited by Gizmo