3 replies to this topic

#1 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Mods - Please pin this if you can.

As some of you already know, every year at this time, I collect and distribute donations of preseason tickets so that Special Olympics athletes can attend a Ravens preseason game.

If you have any preseason tickets and you cannot attend, please consider donating them so that Special Olympics athletes can attend.  These athletes look forward to attending a game and are very appreciative for these tickets.  I know tickets are expensive (I have season tickets myself), so it's understandable for wanting to sell them before donating them.  For those wanting to donate them, please contact me at fdgrau @ yahoo . com.  I will provide a receipt for the donation.

Thanks,

Fred Grau

#2 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:42 AM

I want to personally thank those who donated tickets - it's really appreciated.  For the first game, I had about 90 tickets donated and was able to distribute all of them.  Considering how much these tickets cost, that's truly incredible.

FYI, for the Deadskins game, I already have many more requests for tickets than I have donated.

#3 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Nice job Fred. A great cause indeed.

#4 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,849 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Hi Fred, I have a Redskins ticket for you.   I sent you a PM to confirm your address is the same as the past 2 years .......

Thanks for doing this, its been very rewarding for me in the past .......

They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users