Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedZone

Hereford Bulls

27 posts in this topic

I believe the bulls will do extremely well this year. I understand these last 3-4 years have been rough but we will see a much stronger team this year. I can almost guarantee they will win the region

Yeah definitely, I wonder how they will fair with Franklin this year  

Not a snowballs chance in hell!

It is a little early to say that don't you think?

Nope,unless Hereford some how got better players dont see it happening,Franklin lost 3 starters from last years Championship Team ,had this been any other team such as Hereford everyone would be yelling repeat (not saying Franklin will) but hopping so, tell me who on hereford can match up with Franklin's skill palyers who just give me one.

I have seen many a team with good skill players not win. All it takes is one injury and everything could change. That is all that I am saying.

Oh stopping being so soft and on the fence colonel.  Tell 'em exactly what you mean like that the Bulls are gonna lay a corn-fed country whippin' on those hot shot Franklin boys.  Is this game going to be in Hereford or what?  Well, it makes no difference 'cause an ole fashioned @zz whippin wherever one take it still hurts like hell.  And it's darn time Hereford start laying the stick to opponents like we they use to do.  Darn, I almost got carried away and said "..like we use to do!!!

Anyway, stop backing down against these bandwagon supporters colonel.  Fight back.

Oh stopping being so soft and on the fence colonel.  Tell 'em exactly what you mean like that the Bulls are gonna lay a corn-fed country whippin' on those hot shot Franklin boys.  Is this game going to be in Hereford or what?  Well, it makes no difference 'cause an ole fashioned @zz whippin wherever one take it still hurts like hell.  And it's darn time Hereford start laying the stick to opponents like we they use to do.  Darn, I almost got carried away and said "..like we use to do!!!

Anyway, stop backing down against these bandwagon supporters colonel.  Fight back.

No need to. Just making a point that's all.

Edited by Outside Looking In

I see a lot of Franklin kids in my gym.  They have definately brought in to coaching staff's system.  I dont see how Hereford could make such drastic improvement to beat Franklin this year.  But anything is possible.  Welcome back from Afghanistan REDZONE...Semper Fi brother

I'm a little confused do you think hereford has a chance or not please be more clear

I'm a little confused do you think hereford has a chance or not please be more clear

So am I.

Hereford is in for good beat down.  That is, unless they have been in PA working out like they use to.  :D

Contact....

Just an off colored joke.  Some years back it was rumored to get around no-contact rules before a certain date in Maryland, Hereford would go to some camp out of state in PA where they had contact work outs.  Hereford would show up at scrimmages with many players already on crutches or looked beat up.  So the rumor was they were that way from the early camp.

It wasn't true --- I hope --- but folks ragged the Bulls over the rumor.

And how do you know for a fact that it wasn't true?

When were the allegations made... I asked a player who ayes from 99-2000 and he said they went to a university of Delaware camp

Well, for starters, Dunbar is in their region and normally I'd say they cant match up with kind of athleticism but no one really knows what we're going to get from eastside prep this year. Things have been eerily quiet from that camp with only a couple of weeks to go. 7 or 8 years ago this was the matchup we all wanted to see but the 2 powers were always in different regions. Now that its a possibility, I don't see this as the marquee matchup anymore.... kinda like Mayweather vs Pacquio, couldn't put it together when they were in their primes.

How are the Bulls looking this off season?

Here's the rundown on Hereford this year. As you probably know the entire varsity coaching staff has been replaced. New HC Ric Evans has come up from the JV with his players who were undefeated both years with him. The new OC is Tyler Brown (starting QB on Hereford's 07' state finalist team) so you may see more run/pass balance on offense this year. The strengths of the team are at QB with dual-threat senior Gabe Ceribelli who started most of the games last year and on the D-line with senior Nettleton and juniors Whitney and Wisner, who all saw extended time last season. Look for state champiom hurdler Jamal Cody to have a huge season as well. While they are still definite underdogs to Franklin this year, look for Hereford to be making consistent appearances in the state semis and beyond in the next few years