• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cprenegade

cprenegade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,818 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

So today's not so shocking anymore news is that the Ravens have signed Will Hill. Only problem is he is currently serving a 6 game suspension. Now they don't wait for them to screw up, they get them already pre-assembled screwed up. Way to tear down what was an exemplary FO reputation up until this offseason.

The Ravens led the NFL in offseason arrests, and have become pariahs in the last 24 hours for the too-lenient league punishment for wife-beating running back Ray Rice. So naturally, they signed a guy who is currently serving a league suspension.

Hill was suspended six games for violating Hill.the league’s substance abuse policy, after previously being suspended for both the PED and substance abuse policies.

Why they would choose to take on such a project right now is a question that will be pondered in public relations classes for the future, but they’re clearing rolling the dice on being able to tap into the ability that the Giants got tired of waiting for.

http://profootballta...course-they-do/

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

#2 Hoot

Hoot

Not A Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,467 posts
  • LocationRavenstown

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

Yeah... this signing is a big ????  

#3 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

My question is why? can he play corner too ? That's what we really need.

#4 jamesdean

jamesdean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

So today's not so shocking anymore news is that the Ravens have signed Will Hill. Only problem is he is currently serving a 6 game suspension. Now they don't wait for them to screw up, they get them already pre-assembled screwed up. Way to tear down what was an exemplary FO reputation up until this offseason.

Don't be so hard on the guy.  Remember, he's never smoked pot...it was always secondary smoke and hanging around with the wrong guys. :rolleyes:

#5 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Perhaps the Ravens have emerged into the 21st century and do not consider a person smoking a little pot to be a moral pariah.

As to what his role will be, I imagine he is just organizational depth, a little stash in the freezer if you will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users