• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Basically that is what this article says in so many words. 

They need to take the word processor away from this clown.

http://www.baltimore...9e-638552b14c2b

#2 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Odd. That is not what I understood him to say at all. Maybe you're just sensitive about it.

#3 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,243 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

I'm curious as to what you didn't like about what he wrote
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#4 jonsensback

jonsensback

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,595 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

Really,lol?

Doesn't even come close at all.

Basically it's an opinion from someone who knows Rice alot more than anyone who makes DA comments like you just did.

But thanks for a pathetic Skins fan translation.

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

And now I agree with him. 

#6 babylinux

babylinux

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,083 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

Ok so now Byrne is a clown

Next **** Cass or Chad Steele will be a clown

anyone who doesn't agree with the torch and pitchfork brigade are clowns

#7 gordon89

gordon89

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

byrne wrote a piece i think any ravens fan not full of himself would appreciate. it was full of understanding, compassion, and humanity -- qualities found in short supply these days. it speaks to the supreme caliber of the ravens as an organization, as a business, and as a family. GO RAVENS!

Edited by gordon89, 28 July 2014 - 08:20 PM.

#8 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

byrne wrote a piece i think any ravens fan not full of himself would appreciate. it was full of understanding, compassion, and humanity -- qualities found in short supply these days. it speaks to the supreme caliber of the ravens as an organization, as a business, and as a family. GO RAVENS!

Speaks volume about an organization about to build a statue of a double obstruction of justiser and which had five arrests this offseason alone.

Anyone going out to training camp at Westminster this year? The owner hasn't locked out the players yet.

Edited by Brohan, 29 July 2014 - 10:18 AM.

#9 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,146 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:58 PM

Speaks volume about an organization about to built a statue of a double obstruction of justiser and which had five arrests this offseason alone.

Anyone going out to training camp at Westminster this year? The owner hasn't locked out the players yet.

Two things:

1. The Washington team should change there  name to the Lewinsky's because they suck and blow!

2. I knew a Doctor in NY 25 years ago who was accused of killing his wife. I got sick and still went to see him because I knew him and trusted him with my health and he helped me though 2 medical dramas (shingles and arthritis). If I had been called as a character witness I would have praised him. Now did he kill her? The case was dismissed due to issues with the evidence and how it was secured by the cops.... 

#10 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,135 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

I'm glad to see Rothlisberger has given up his predator ways. Or has he just kept it under the radar since his marriage (reminded me of when Michael Jackson got married to Lisa Marie Pressley after accusations of inappropriate relations with little boys)? And I hear the Pounceys have been in the news this week? I wonder why?

And here's some blasts from the past: James Harrison – broke into the house of his girlfriend, broke her cell phone and slapped her across the face, Cedrick Wilson – punched his girlfriend in the face outside a bar in Pittsburgh. Najeh Davenport - Charged with domestic violence, child endangerment and unlawful restraint after incident involving mother of his 5-year-old son, who suffered a swollen lip. Santonio Holmes - Holmes was arrested and charged by Columbus, Ohio, police with two misdemeanor counts of domestic violence and simple assault.

So you see, you self-righteous troll, where was your outrage when players from YOUR team assaulted women?

-----------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

I'm glad to see Rothlisberger has given up his predator ways. Or has he just kept it under the radar since his marriage (reminded me of when Michael Jackson got married to Lisa Marie Pressley after accusations of inappropriate relations with little boys)? And I hear the Pounceys have been in the news this week? I wonder why?

And here's some blasts from the past: James Harrison – broke into the house of his girlfriend, broke her cell phone and slapped her across the face, Cedrick Wilson – punched his girlfriend in the face outside a bar in Pittsburgh. Najeh Davenport - Charged with domestic violence, child endangerment and unlawful restraint after incident involving mother of his 5-year-old son, who suffered a swollen lip. Santonio Holmes - Holmes was arrested and charged by Columbus, Ohio, police with two misdemeanor counts of domestic violence and simple assault.

So you see, you self-righteous troll, where was your outrage when players from YOUR team assaulted women?

Ha! So now I am a redskins fan and a steelers fan. Good ole Baltimorons.

Just like the Rooney's, Biscotti will sign anyone if it is going to make him a few bucks.

Nothing wrong with that, just don't pretend that isn't the case, that is all.

#12 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,878 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:12 AM

What is the matter? Is he a UVA grad?
"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#13 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

Speaks volume about an organization about to built a statue of a double obstruction of justiser and which had five arrests this offseason alone.

You talk about people who need their word processors taken away. That first sentence is a classic of caveman syntax. About to built? What is a justiser? The second line makes no sense at all. You're wasting your time trying to communicate if that is the best you can write.

#14 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

You talk about people who need their word processors taken away. That first sentence is a classic of caveman syntax. About to built? What is a justiser? The second line makes no sense at all. You're wasting your time trying to communicate if that is the best you can write.

Corrected the typo for you.  

An obstruction of justicer is kind of like a murderer...someone who commits obstruction of justice.  :)

Does anyone know where coach Donte Stallworth parks on game day?   I want to know where not to cross the street after games this year.

#15 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,135 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

Ha! So now I am a redskins fan and a steelers fan. Good ole Baltimorons.

Just like the Rooney's, Biscotti will sign anyone if it is going to make him a few bucks.

Nothing wrong with that, just don't pretend that isn't the case, that is all.

Ah yes. The Redskins. A team whose Super Bowl is in the offseason and their hopes for the postseason are dashed by week 4.  If you look for bottom feeder in the dictionary you will see the Washington Redskins logo.

Am I giving you enough attention you so desperately need? Or do you need more? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

Not all fans are idiots, just some. They always reveal themselves. :)
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#17 Rael

Rael

Rational member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,706 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

Corrected the typo for you.  

An obstruction of justicer is kind of like a murderer...someone who commits obstruction of justice.  :)

Does anyone know where coach Donte Stallworth parks on game day?   I want to know where not to cross the street after games this year.

Umm.... Wouldn't that be an "obstructor of justice"?

Pessimism is just an ugly word for 'pattern recognition'.

#18 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,650 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Umm.... Wouldn't that be an "obstructor of justice"?

Lol!

Must be a Redskins fan.

Edited by CajunRaven, 14 August 2014 - 09:07 AM.

Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

#19 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

I'm curious as to what you didn't like about what he wrote

Still curious? 

#20 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

Still in Kevin and Ray's framily plan after that video came out Gor Don?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users