• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Darn, this one stings...I really really liked this guy. Nohomo. Btw IMO I'm loving this team. Asa has done exactly what I said he'll do and it's good to see him step up. 89 too..there was lots of bashing on these two n it's nice to see their bandwagon filling up. I think Butler may have a spot on this team the sixth wr spot will probably be Campanaro leaving Thompson akin and Williams out.unless one of them gets hurt putting akin next in line. Ouch tho losing KLM sucks.smh

Edited by Berto, 10 August 2014 - 10:07 PM.

#2 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

Smacking shills, homers, & trolls since 2009

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,613 posts
  • LocationDeep in the thoughts of mindless lemmings

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

The injuries are starting to accumulate. By far KLM's is the worst, but Webb (back), A Jackson (leg), Pitta, etc. Yikes.

Edited by OriginalColtsFan, 11 August 2014 - 06:24 AM.

#3 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Not worried about those, injuries happen but torn Achilles sometimes are career altering.

Edited by Berto, 10 August 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#4 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

In lighter news for those of u that have been down on my boy Terrance, looks like he's been running with the 1&2's...just like predicted.

#5 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

Smacking shills, homers, & trolls since 2009

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,613 posts
  • LocationDeep in the thoughts of mindless lemmings

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Not worried about those, injuries happen but torn Achilles sometimes are career altering.

The injury to Webb is lingering longer than expected, and the CB position is a lot thinner than the D-line position(s). And Pitta is going to be a key to the offense this year. Any setback there is a big step backward.

#6 JasonM

JasonM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

Tough break for Lewis-Moore, sounds like a dumb luck freak injury in a pile-up.  

#7 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

Man, I really wanted to see what this kid would bring. If I run the Ravens, I hold on to him at all costs. He will be back. Next man up.

#8 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

The line between a great season and no season is as fine as a tendon, both for the player and for the team. I knew a guy in college who's career had already been ended by a knee injury who said to me, "the human body, especially the leg, was never designed for something like football." As a team you can only be as deep as possible, and flexible, and try to roll with the punches as best you can, but injuries are like the fates in the game - there's no control there.

#9 gordon89

gordon89

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

In lighter news for those of u that have been down on my boy Terrance, looks like he's been running with the 1&2's...just like predicted.

what's your prediction for where the ravens will finish this year, e.g. will they reach the playoffs, win the division -- the superbowl?

#10 gordon89

gordon89

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

speaking of achilles, the ravens may have more than one in the form of a heel this year.

#11 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Man, I really wanted to see what this kid would bring. If I run the Ravens, I hold on to him at all costs. He will be back. Next man up.

I've said before when we drafted Terrance that he could very well be our nickel cb. He has elite speed and size for the position. With Stewart and then the signing of Hill that led me to believe that could be where he'll see alot of playing time. Heck he might even find a home at cb. It is his natural position...but either way the guy can play all three positions. I also want to add that with the recent losses to our two young de's look at it this way...if Canty plays well and say Cody or Tyson, Mcphee etc. Then someone will sign them in the off season. Leaving the haters on this board (fake fans posing as fans) and the talking heads saying "ooo u guys are gonna suck your losing so and so". When in reality we may get comp picks AND not one but two potential break out players on the dline. Take care yall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users