Photo
- - - - -

The Cleveland Brown need to stop with all the drama...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Orangecrush

Orangecrush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Head coach Mike Pettine had the unmitigated gual to actually say to the press, "I will name the starting qb after the week 2 pre season game. OH PLEASE...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT B.S. When it comes down to it, figuratively, the Browns have two choices and they are as follows. A) Jenny Sue, ( Hoyer) is a average redhead who tends to dress fairly conservative and has a fair sense of humor. She just called you and said she would like to go out with you to catch a movie or perhaps go to the museum or whatever. Jenny Sue is pretty cool, she's young, not really hot but ok. She wants a long term commitment and wants to take her time getting to know you. :cool: At the time of Jenny Sues phone call, Megan Fox (Johnny Football) just happens to be sitting in the shotgun with a tight bodydress hiked up to her naval with hefty cleavage extending well beyond what is required to get any mans attention. Her hair is blowing in the wind and she is quite DRUNK. You asked her what would she like to do and she says "TAKE ME TO YOUR SPOT DADDY, FOR I HAVE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL AND I DESERVE A SPANKING",Then proceeds to show you a vivid and up close example of what makes her such very bad girl.

Johnny Football could show up to practice smoking a crack pipe, butt naked with a Dr's slip proclaiming him as clinically insane and he will still be named the starter next week. Who are the Browns kidding.

Edited by Orangecrush, 16 August 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#2 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73,324 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Doesn't matter. Whoever the starter is will just be adding his name to the long list of failed Brown's QBs. Cleveland is where QBs go to end their careers

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#3 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,153 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

that's all the NFL is these days .......

can't hit anybody or play defense any more ........

its a made for TV extravaganza .........

They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#4 babylinux

babylinux

Much beloved member of SunSpot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

that's all the NFL is these days .......

can't hit anybody or play defense any more ........

its a made for TV extravaganza .........

OK, you're turning into a curmudgeon  :)

#5 Berto

Berto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

[Iuote name="babylinux" post="6569654" timestamp="1408214588"]

OK, you're turning into a curmudgeon :)[/quote]

I didn't want to comment on this before due to the fact that I didn't want to give it any gas...well I believe what's holding up the Gordon suspension is the fact that Johnny football has the juice and the TMZ appeal that the nfl loves but denies to the world and even acts like they care about stuff like Drug abuse, dog fighting, concussions, etc. Their stalling because they WANT Gordon to play because if he does that will help Johnny. I read this along time ago n said to myself yea i can see that happening...now months later look. Johnny has that it factor and remember who owns them now...they've been in bed with each other for years. The game is rigged folks from the top to the bottom.and Johnny boy sells tickets AND makes ratings. Gordon does not deserve to play the kid just got a dui the same week he had the biggest meeting of his life. Then the story comes out that he was just a tad bit over the limit...lol then the other story comes out that he only had second hand smoke in his system. Lol look the nfl doesn't care about this kid they only want him to score tds from johnny. Don't be fooled they love the drama and careless about the players.18 games seriously gtfoh then say no one cares about preseason games...yea u don't but fans do. That's how we determine the finale roster!! They want $$$ and then this talk about expanding the playoff teams wtf?!! We already have teams getting in with 7-9 records!! So we gonna have teams with 6-10 records?? Any team that loses 10 games should not be given a chance to play for the championship even if it's rigged...

#6 baltimoreron

baltimoreron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,466 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Me personally, I'll take the redhead every time.

Old & Busted - Big Ben. New hotness - Joe Cool.
... R.I.P. Arch

#7 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

Head coach Mike Pettine had the unmitigated gual to actually say to the press, "I will name the starting qb after the week 2 pre season game. OH PLEASE...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT B.S. When it comes down to it, figuratively, the Browns have two choices and they are as follows. A) Jenny Sue, ( Hoyer) is a average redhead who tends to dress fairly conservative and has a fair sense of humor. She just called you and said she would like to go out with you to catch a movie or perhaps go to the museum or whatever. Jenny Sue is pretty cool, she's young, not really hot but ok. She wants a long term commitment and wants to take her time getting to know you. :cool: At the time of Jenny Sues phone call, Megan Fox (Johnny Football) just happens to be sitting in the shotgun with a tight bodydress hiked up to her naval with hefty cleavage extending well beyond what is required to get any mans attention. Her hair is blowing in the wind and she is quite DRUNK. You asked her what would she like to do and she says "TAKE ME TO YOUR SPOT DADDY, FOR I HAVE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL AND I DESERVE A SPANKING",Then proceeds to show you a vivid and up close example of what makes her such very bad girl.

Johnny Football could show up to practice smoking a crack pipe, butt naked with a Dr's slip proclaiming him as clinically insane and he will still be named the starter next week. Who are the Browns kidding.

Hoyer wishes he had red hair.

#8 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

Smacking shills, homers, & trolls since 2009

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,588 posts
  • LocationDeep in the thoughts of mindless lemmings

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

Me personally, I'll take the redhead every time.

Redheads are HOT!!!

:cool:

#9 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

I'm confused. am I being asked to choose between 2 football players dressed in drag? 

I suspected that the drafting of Michael Sam would challenge some of the established opinions and attitudes around he nfl, but I didn't think things would move along this swiftly.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#10 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,845 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Doesn't matter. Whoever the starter is will just be adding his name to the long list of failed Brown's QBs. Cleveland is where QBs go to end their careers

I think Manziel will really turn around the Browns this year.

2014:  6-10

#11 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73,324 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

I think Manziel will really turn around the Browns this year.

2014:  6-10

Cleveland woould probably build him a statue if he could manage that  :D

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#12 bmorepunk

bmorepunk

I Can't Read Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

After seeing him give the bird to the Redskins I hope he fails miserably in the league.  I didn't give much thought to him before, but a jerk of this magnitude needs to go down in flames.

#13 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

RG3. Same result within next 2 years. Watch.

#14 JasonM

JasonM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

After seeing him give the bird to the Redskins I hope he fails miserably in the league.  I didn't give much thought to him before, but a jerk of this magnitude needs to go down in flames.

If Manziel is a bust, remember who to blame:
Art Modell.

#15 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,346 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

Johnny football thinks he's Farve and acts like Ryan Leaf. 

#16 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,588 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

He sure seemed indecisive/goofy when Gruden asked him to call out a play the way he would in a huddle.

#17 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:19 AM

The finger thing is totally overblown and some of you are really overacting...for petes sake, its the NFL...a violent sport of collision and organized gang warfare with a pigskin thrown into it...so what some player flips the bird to his opponent....its called football  

#18 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,588 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

The finger thing is totally overblown and some of you are really overacting...for petes sake, its the NFL...a violent sport of collision and organized gang warfare with a pigskin thrown into it...so what some player flips the bird to his opponent....its called football  

It's called amateurish.

#19 tsmonk

tsmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

Don't you mean Johnny Finger? :lol:

#20 Struds

Struds

Moderate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

Ooops!

Brian Hoyer named Cleveland Browns’ starting quarterback

http://www.cleveland...25-e8593b8d1ce4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users