Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joecool

2014 Ravens will be tough to beat - Possible Super Bowl

10 posts in this topic

Zone Blocking Scheme will ignite our running game and our passing game will be elite.

Our defense has issues but should be Ok. Ravnes faNS IT IS TIME TO GET ROCKIN RAVEN!!!

Zone Blocking Scheme will ignite our running game and our passing game will be elite.

Our defense has issues but should be Ok. Ravnes faNS IT IS TIME TO GET ROCKIN RAVEN!!!

I'll wait until December before I start talking. A lot can happen between now and then. 

You must be blind. ZBS! Wake up Dude!  These are Not your 20 point Ravens. These are the 30+ point Ravens the rarely lose in the Joe Flacco era when lightning up the scoreboard. Be a man and speak your mind. LOL

You must be blind. ZBS! Wake up Dude!  These are Not your 20 point Ravens. These are the 30+ point Ravens the rarely lose in the Joe Flacco era when lightning up the scoreboard. Be a man and speak your mind. LOL

LIGHTNING up the scoreboard?

Is Baltimore blind??? Where are the Ravens fans that can see change. Things are different. One cut and go.

We are building to win Multiple Championships! Can you see it or are You Blind???  LOL

Thanks!  I read some of your dialog with the Breathen. Too funny. You tickle me good. Ha Ha Ha. Like I never left.

It's like you never left is right!

(See what I did there?)

(Now...about that tickling...)

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!