• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 confused fan

confused fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Flacco and company executed the 2 minute drill with precision.  For the upcoming season, the challenge for Kubiak and the coaching staff is to convince Flacco to use that same precision throughout the game. Too many points left on the field tonight.

Good to see Steve Smith take part in the offense.  I think a surprise roster move may be putting Deonte Thompson ahead of Marlon Brown.  Marlon Brown is looking like trade bait for a young DB of another team.  I hope T. Smith plays with urgency during the season being that it is a contract year. I think T. Smith is a good dude, would be nice to see him have a big season.

The defense played better tonight, they created something to build upon for the season.  Still like to see the defensive player that counts over 15 million against the salary cap make more impact on the field along with the player that Sizzles.

#2 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

And the challenge for ME this season will be responding to your posts without racking up the warning points.

#3 confused fan

confused fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

And the challenge for ME this season will be responding to your posts without racking up the warning points.

Since this is preseason, I will put things in perspective for you: Me responding to you is like Nas responding to Young MC, Like Kendrick Lamar responding to Souljah Boy.

Maybe if you challenge my analysis with statistics or valid points, than a slight consideration may be made. Until then.....good night.........

#4 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:45 PM

It's all about YOU, isn't it?

#5 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

It's all about YOU, isn't it?

Pretty much, yeah.

#6 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,320 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

Pretty much, yeah.

:D  :D  :D :D  He walked right into that one  

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#7 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:06 AM

I am very impressed how Originalcoltsfan and Bmore Ken can manipulate these threads. Disagree with them and they just have your threads disappear. Poof-gone. Maybe they should change their names to Penn & Teller.

#8 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

I am very impressed how Originalcoltsfan and Bmore Ken can manipulate these threads. Disagree with them and they just have your threads disappear. Poof-gone. Maybe they should change their names to Penn & Teller.

Maybe you should read the TOS more closely.

(Just sayin...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users