OriginalColtsFan

Harbaugh ranked 9th among NFL head coaches in ESPN poll

11 posts in this topic

I think he will have a few more rings before his time in Baltimore is finished,.

A coach is only as good as his roster. I doubt Belichik would be #1 if his starting qbs the last decade would have been Brandon Weeden, Chad Henne, and Mike Glennon

Based on John Harbaugh's record I think he should probably be ranked higher, certainly above Jim, against whom he is 3-0. But the poll was of professional football execs, so they are probably able to consider the personnel he has to work with (mainly Ray Lewis) thanks to Ozzie Newsome. I think 9th sounds about right. He's young and may well get better.

A coach is only as good as his roster. I doubt Belichik would be #1 if his starting qbs the last decade would have been Brandon Weeden, Chad Henne, and Mike Glennon

He was 42-58 as an NFL head coach (and on the hot seat in New England) when Drew Bledsoe got his head bashed and Tom Brady took over as the QB...

42 wins... 58 losses...

He was 42-58 as an NFL head coach (and on the hot seat in New England) when Drew Bledsoe got his head bashed and Tom Brady took over as the QB...

42 wins... 58 losses...

Think your right. Sometimes it is Good Fortune!  Bill is a defense man anyway. When you have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning the O just rolls. 

I am very impressed! I love coach John Harbaugh! Best in the Business. This guy is a Winner like the OriginalColtsFan. You are ranked #7.

#7. WOW. Joecool...you are ranked #1-6!!!

:lol: