demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

http://www.nj.com/ru...or_rutgers.html

As Labor Day weekend in New Jersey is spent with euphoria over the first victory of the 2014 season, Rutgers fans will undoubtedly look ahead to the rest of the season and what this team can become in the Big Ten.

If the aggressive, attacking offense that shredded Washington State's defense is poised to take the field all season, offensive coordinator Ralph Friedgen is on the path to becoming a household name among college football fans in this state.

While we spent the majority of each offseason debating recruiting, redshirt status and the future of head coach Kyle Flood, the hiring of Friedgen, the former Maryland head coach affectionately referred to as "Fridge," may have been the biggest thing to happen to the Rutgers program in years.

I hope Maryland and Rutgers can both get some B1G wins this year.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#2 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

Fridge got screwed at Maryland. He didn't have enough of the Yow factor!

#3 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,390 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:57 AM

They are 5 and 1 heading into the tough part of their B1G schedule. Still time to pick up tickets to Fridge's return to Maryland!
Just over five or six bucks a ticket?!

http://m.stubhub.com...rapins 20141129

Upper Sideline 306
From $5.25 USD

Upper Sideline 311
From $5.89 USD

Upper Sideline 310
From $6.10 USD

Upper Sideline 312
From $6.10 USD

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users