#1 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Link to Ravens' site page

John Simon and Derek Cox surprised me. Kept all those WRs. I put "Final" in quotes because I expect something to give at CB.

(my apologies for the multiple posts. The button didn't seem to be working. Someone please delete two)

Edited by Steveg85321, 30 August 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#2 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'm racking my brain over the John Simon cut. I don't get it. Also, releasing Toussant . This kid has great potential. Ravens should have found a spot for him just to keep him in the Raven organization.

#3 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

Link to Sunday Raven's web site page

Simon and Toussaint have passed through waivers and been signed to the practice squad, along with Wenning and others. I guess that means they will be kept in the organization.

#4 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,352 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

Simon and Toussaint have passed through waivers and been signed to the practice squad, along with Wenning and others. I guess that means they will be kept in the organization.

It played out well in the end. Supposedly, the only one who "got away" was Seamster. But other than that, they got to have their cake and eat it to, so to speak. Also, they phantom IR'd Butler, who was another player I thought showed some serious potential. Now it's time for John to COACH 'EM UP!

#5 Deepurple

Deepurple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Unless another team snatches them up eventually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users