• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 VincentandRegina

VincentandRegina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

Hey I am a Cincinnati Guy just trying to find information about McDonogh. 

#2 Maroontiger419

Maroontiger419

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Don't fret. Yall should win handily. I am from the Toledo area and coach in the Baltimore area. Shouldn't be that hard. 

#3 agentorange

agentorange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

What are you looking for....The eagles are about 8 points better then Elder...a very good team 

#4 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

Don't fret. Yall should win handily. I am from the Toledo area and coach in the Baltimore area. Shouldn't be that hard.

No they shouldn't. Elder is suppose to be weak this year. This isn't St. Ed's we are talking about. McD should win this game and win easily if they're as good as we keep being told. They're ranked way ahead of Elder! But we will see just how good McD is his weekend against a down SJR.

#5 DayWalker

DayWalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

McDonogh is a very fine team Vinc.  They were the best team in the prestigious MIAA-A conference here in Maryland last season  They were undefeated in winning their championship and they could do it again this season.  But see for yourself in this full game video against another Maryland powerhouse program Gilman who feature Florida State commit Kai Locksley and D-Lineman Ellison Jordan some say is the best lineman ever to come out of Maryland high school football and he is only a junior.  Enjoy the video:

2013 Gilman vs McDonogh

:D

#6 Rob A.

Rob A.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

McDonogh is a very fine team Vinc.  They were the best team in the prestigious MIAA-A conference here in Maryland last season  They were undefeated in winning their championship and they could do it again this season.  But see for yourself in this full game video against another Maryland powerhouse program Gilman who feature Florida State commit Kai Locksley and D-Lineman Ellison Jordan some say is the best lineman ever to come out of Maryland high school football and he is only a junior.  Enjoy the video:

2013 Gilman vs McDonogh

You are cold,cold I say

#7 DayWalker

DayWalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:00 PM

#8 city40blast

city40blast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

Lmao

#9 First_Down

First_Down

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

o  m  g

#10 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

This is about how good this McD team is this year!

http://articles.balt...o-taysean-scott

#11 BmoreCounty99

BmoreCounty99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

This is about how good this McD team is this year!

http://articles.balt...o-taysean-scott

Arent you the one that always says last year is last year? Well that was 2 years ago. McD will win again this year.

#12 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Arent you the one that always says last year is last year? Well that was 2 years ago. McD will win again this year.

That's my point, none of what happened last year or two years ago means anything. McD had a hard time with ST. PAUL'S!!! Gilman is the last of McD worries. This game is a long way away. But you sound confident, I will give you the same offer I gave MOP. I have $10,000 on Gilman when they play McD. This can be voided if either team has significant injuries. We can up that bet or we can lower it, up to you. I'm about putting my money where my mouth is, save all the other BS. Now you can say that you don't know, because you don't. You haven't seen McD, you probably have no clue who they bring back.

But his thread isn't about Gilman/McD. Only a Gilman d i c k rider brought them up. And that's what he is, a fan/Stan don't let him fool you. His feelings were hurt by not getting the janitor job and now all he does is rant incoherently around the board about Gilman to nobody. You tell me, how many posts has he made about Gilman and how many has he not? I don't know, I haven't read one of his post in months and haven't responded to him once in months but he continues to reply to me without getting one response. I only knew he was talking about Gilman/McD from last year because of the link posted.That's the act of a crazy person, a sick individual and that's actually not me joking. I'm serious, the guy has some sort of mental issue. How many lies has he been caught saying on this board. Instead of co-signing this guy, people should seriously try and get this guy help, he needs to be in Shepard Pratt or something, it's a serious obsession.

#13 BmoreCounty99

BmoreCounty99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

That's my point, none of what happened last year or two years ago means anything. McD had a hard time with ST. PAUL'S!!! Gilman is the last of McD worries. This game is a long way away. But you sound confident, I will give you the same offer I gave MOP. I have $10,000 on Gilman when they play McD. This can be voided if either team has significant injuries. We can up that bet or we can lower it, up to you. I'm about putting my money where my mouth is, save all the other BS. Now you can say that you don't know, because you don't. You haven't seen McD, you probably have no clue who they bring back.

But his thread isn't about Gilman/McD. Only a Gilman d i c k rider brought them up. And that's what he is, a fan/Stan don't let him fool you. His feelings were hurt by not getting the janitor job and now all he does is rant incoherently around the board about Gilman to nobody. You tell me, how many posts has he made about Gilman and how many has he not? I don't know, I haven't read one of his post in months and haven't responded to him once in months but he continues to reply to me without getting one response. I only knew he was talking about Gilman/McD from last year because of the link posted.That's the act of a crazy person, a sick individual and that's actually not me joking. I'm serious, the guy has some sort of mental issue. How many lies has he been caught saying on this board. Instead of co-signing this guy, people should seriously try and get this guy help, he needs to be in Shepard Pratt or something, it's a serious obsession.

To me he makes valid points. You seem to have the one with the obsession. You reply to him all of the time, what are you talking about lol. Anyway, he has you all shook up.

#14 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:13 PM

To me he makes valid points. You seem to have the one with the obsession. You reply to him all of the time, what are you talking about lol. Anyway, he has you all shook up.

You're clueless dude, I haven't responded to that guy in months. What the f u c k are you talking about? Show me anytime in the last month where I responded to this guy! ONE TIME! If not, don't post anymore!

#15 VincentandRegina

VincentandRegina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

So McDonogh is expected to win their league this year?  Are they returning a lot of players from last year?

#16 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

So McDonogh is expected to win their league this year?  Are they returning a lot of players from last year?

McD lost a lot from last season. They lost their two leading rushers, their two best players in Josh Woods and Jared Cohen. They won't be anywhere near as good as last year. That being said, they should be good. They have great players In Wyatt Cook, Eric Burrell and Kareem Montgomery. Their QB is solid and could make the next step to being very very good. The OL and RB's will be the question marks. They also have no depth whatsoever, a lot less than they had last season. Will be playing a lot of unproven players on the lines.

#17 VincentandRegina

VincentandRegina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:52 AM

McD lost a lot from last season. They lost their two leading rushers, their two best players in Josh Woods and Jared Cohen. They won't be anywhere near as good as last year. That being said, they should be good. They have great players In Wyatt Cook, Eric Burrell and Kareem Montgomery. Their QB is solid and could make the next step to being very very good. The OL and RB's will be the question marks. They also have no depth whatsoever, a lot less than they had last season. Will be playing a lot of unproven players on the lines.

It takes a lot of courage to come half way across the country and play a game.  Does anyone know how they are traveling?

#18 First_Down

First_Down

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:58 AM

2013 Gilman vs McDonogh

Okay everyone, GA seems bothered with this DW posts.  But regarding accuracy, is there ANYTHING wrong or misleading with even a single word?

#19 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:21 AM

Okay everyone, GA seems bothered with this DW posts.  But regarding accuracy, is there ANYTHING wrong or misleading with even a single word?

How can I be bothered by something I haven't read? It's the ranting of a sick individual. Once the guy told me that he knew who u was and sought me out to have a conversation with me at a game and not let me know who he is. I realize I could be dealing with something serious. All jokes aside, mental illness is not anything to play with and I don't no parts of inciting the guys lunacy. You might think it's a joke and funny and of course the haters love it because that's why they're haters but I take the guy seriously.

#20 GREYHOUND ALUM

GREYHOUND ALUM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:22 AM

It takes a lot of courage to come half way across the country and play a game.  Does anyone know how they are traveling?

They're a very wealthy school, I'm positive they will be flying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users