Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

THE URBAN CRY LLC: URBAN PLIGHT SHOW (PR)

ZION ANTONI THE URBAN CRY LLC THE SEKOU THINK TANK THE URBAN PLIGHT SHOW

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zion

zion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2014 -- In today’s social media age there are many components. The Highway of information is endless. In light of the times there are certain elements that don’t change; one of which being the general principles of business management. One element that Freelance Journalist/Recording Artist knows is dedication. The Urban Plight show (Podcast) is one extension to the His Company, the Urban Cry LLC that has seen the fruits of dedication, and yet still labors in the fields of progress.
“Yeah, the Urban plight show is an experience, but a narrative of the experience of any region of Urban America” He says. “It’s a man telling a story striving for better, but a story that the masses in this experience can relate to, good bad and ugly, this is us.” With grassroots elements, the show maintains a stream-of-consciousness delivery, addressing social issues, Urban America and broad, with the engine of music theory. Founded in 2009, it maintains a progressive format to be subsequent; and relative with times we live in. The Urban Plight Show airs 11pm on BlogTalkRadio Est. In The power of social commentary it is an experience in Urban Contemporary, and the world of Podcasting.-

PRBUZZ.COM

SAT 11PM - 1130 EST

http://www.blogtalkr....com/bijedidiah

Edited by zion, 11 September 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#2 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,392 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

Self promotion BS podcast.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZION ANTONI, THE URBAN CRY LLC, THE SEKOU THINK TANK, THE URBAN PLIGHT SHOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users