I see we have a word from our [oxymoron alert] British gourmet on Indian Street food.
We need a discussion of British Street Food. I googled "best of English cooking" and found the following:
- Stargazey Pie (love those fish heads),
- Jellied Eels (tastes worse than it looks),
- Black Pudding (pudding/sausage thingy made from pigs' blood),
- Heinz Spotted D**k (diseased genitalia?),
- Marmite (salty poop sauce),
- and my favorite, Mr Brain's Pork F*aggots in a rich west country sauce,
- and for dessert, Flies Graveyard,
- and finally, Mushy Peas (a take-home delight for the wifey).
For photos and more tasty Brit offerings:
Possibly the only thing worse than British cooking is British plumbing.
This should get his bloomers in a twisty.
Edited by Circe, 28 January 2015 - 01:29 PM.