Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vapored

CBS 2015 H2H Fantasy baseball

69 posts in this topic

You only need to set your lineups once a week. I need serious folks who'll pay attention all season.

If interested PM me an email address. There are 5 or 6 members who've been solid for the last four years.

League Name: April Already 4
League Type: Private
League Description: serious and fun
Created by: Buster McNamara
Draft Date: March 19, 2015
Draft Style: Automated Draft
Set Lineups: Weekly
Scoring System: H2H
Player Pool: Both AL/NL
Member Count: 1 of 10 needed to draft

slide & babyL- Most of my leagues have members in many time zones so the draft part is not worth the scheduling . It's difficult enough to find players who will remain attentive all season let alone  setting up a way of collecting $$$$.

slide- Also, pre-ranking players takes some skill

more invitations sent.

slide & babyL- Most of my leagues have members in many time zones so the draft part is not worth the scheduling . It's difficult enough to find players who will remain attentive all season let alone  setting up a way of collecting $$$$.

slide- Also, pre-ranking players takes some skill

more invitations sent.

Pre-ranking takes a marginal amount of effort, but the fun of the draft is reacting to what's available based on what the other players do.  Automated drafts take the decisions out of the hands of the players.

Pre-ranking takes a marginal amount of effort, but the fun of the draft is reacting to what's available based on what the other players do.

I have to agree, the live draft is sorta the high/fun point of the season then it slides down hill after that.  Sorta like the Daytona 500 in nascar  :)

babyL- I like in person  live drafts which I do locally for NFL leagues. Listening to the moans, groans, and chatter is great

PM me an email address  if interested. update

League Name: April Already 4

League Type: Private

League Description: serious and fun

Created by: Buster McNamara

Draft Date: March 19, 2015

Draft Style: Automated Draft

Set Lineups: Weekly

Scoring System: H2H

Player Pool: Both AL/NL

Member Count: 4 of 10 needed to draft

slide- If I wanted to, I couldn't change the settings @CBS. I'd have to start another league. It's more rigid than ESPN and other fantasy sites.

Edited by Vapored

Pre-ranking takes a marginal amount of effort, but the fun of the draft is reacting to what's available based on what the other players do.  Automated drafts take the decisions out of the hands of the players.

right there with ya!last season i won my 12 team league and one of the reasons was i took  cruz in  the 12th  round. Auto takes all the fun out of it