League Description: here we go again
Created by: Buster McNamara
Draft Date: March 19, 2016
Draft Style: Automated Draft
Set Lineups: Weekly
Scoring System: H2H
Player Pool: Both AL/NL
Member Count: 7 of 10 needed to draft

I could do this but it is almost impossible for me to commit to a live draft. Based on my work, I just never know if I am going to be able to be available. If a live draft were on a Sat or Sun I might have a better chance.

Slide... since this league is filled, if you want to try and set one up, I might be in. The live draft would be fun. I will say, I like the ability to tweak the lineups each night.

mudville- I have two slots left in the autodraft league and just PM'd you info. For anyone else. LGet a CBS ID and log in, then click http://freemeeting.0.baseball.cbssports.com/splash/invite/24103/238727/313e23382ec397bc?refcontest=invt_4be12a7235b17bff7d1501c552e6ce0f9e5aef0c8746fb1e&ttag=FBBF16_em_all_cspt_fbb_linvt_0001

password  terp  should get you in to the April Already 5 league

If you guys ever want to do a live draft league, then by all means, I'd love to participate. Auto draft is a deal breaker, for much the same reason that you love the lasagne YOU made vs the one you bought at the restaurant.

You're in just waiting on ESPN

I'm up for Roto or head to head (so long as you admit that Machado is more valuable to the O's at SS) (o;

I'm cool with starting a live one as well did it a few years ago but kids and coaching took alot of my time

That's where I'm at right now. Time just isn't there. I used to do pretty well too. But I'd be interested in how you guys are doing.

mudville- I have two slots left in the autodraft league and just PM'd you info. For anyone else. LGet a CBS ID and log in, then click http://freemeeting.0.baseball.cbssports.com/splash/invite/24103/238727/313e23382ec397bc?refcontest=invt_4be12a7235b17bff7d1501c552e6ce0f9e5aef0c8746fb1e&ttag=FBBF16_em_all_cspt_fbb_linvt_0001

password  terp  should get you in to the April Already 5 league

still need one